- A+
浪女大厨 第一季的剧情简介?· · · · · ·
盖比(艾米丽·奥斯蒙特 Emily Osment 饰)是一位资深美食博客作家,她被富豪乔什(乔纳森·萨多斯基 Jonathan Sadowski 饰)一眼相中,成为了他的私人厨师。作为一名厨师,盖比显然是十分独特的,一方面,她大大咧咧的性格经常惹出一些有惊无险的麻烦,另一方面,盖比对于美食的热爱和执着令她总能奉上让人胃口大开的美食。?
对于盖比来说,这份旁人眼中的美差真正做起来其实并不轻松,因为她不仅要想着法子满足雇主的各种奇怪要求,还要想方设法获得乔什的助理——艾利尔特(瑞克斯·李 Rex Lee 饰)的认可,盖比明白,性格十分怪异的艾利尔特可不是一个随便就能够打发的小角色。
你好 我是加比·戴蒙德
Hi, I'm Gabi Diamond,
是来应聘私人厨师的
I'm here to interview for the private chef position.
希望他能立刻见我
Hopefully, he can see me right away
因为我身上的钱只够停车十二分钟的
because I only had enough money to park for 12 minutes.
那你得快点 亲爱的
Then you need to hustle, honey,
因为你不能走前门
'cause you can't use the front door.
得走服务生通道
You need to use the service entrance.
那在...
Where is that--
拜托告诉我这是服务生通道
Please tell me this is the service entrance.
在走廊里的垃圾桶旁边
It's right down the hall next to the trash chute.
好吧
Okay.
反正你也要去那边
And as long as you're going that way.
是这里吗
Is this it?
因为我只剩十一分钟了
'Cause I'm down to 11 minutes.
就是这里
You found it.
跟我来
Follow me.
这地方太漂亮了
Wow, this place is amazing!
瞧瞧金门大桥
Look at the Golden Gate Bridge!
隔得真近 你都可以跟堵车的人们
You're so close you can make eye contact
进行眼神交流了
with the people stuck in traffic.
你快到家了
You're almost home!
我们这边就快结束了
Oh, hi, we're just finishing up here.
所以闭嘴
So, shh!
好吧 我就坐在这儿
Oh, okay, I'll just be over here.
我不会再说一个字了
I won't say another word.
- 沃尔塔吉先生 -天呐
- Now, Mr. Voltaggio-- - Oh, my god!
迈克尔·沃尔塔吉主厨吗
Chef Michael Voltaggio?!
我是您的铁杆粉
I am such a huge fan.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道他得了《顶级大厨》的冠军 对吧
You know he won "Top Chef," right?
就我个人来看 我觉得他能得
Personally, I think he could win
《全美超模大厨》冠军
"America's Next Top Model Chef."
我愿意参加那个真人秀
I'd audition for that show.
然后带回家一座奖杯
And bring home a trophy!
您来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
应聘主厨职位
Just, uh, interviewing for the chef job.
谢谢你抽空前来 迈克尔
Thanks for coming in, Michael.
你很快就能收到我们的回复
You'll be hearing from us very soon.
也许还没上车就能收到
Possibly on the way to your car.
你也看见了 这职位已经有人了
Well, as you can see, the position's filled.
拜拜了您啊
So, buh-bye.
等等 好吧
Wait, wait, wait, wait, okay.
我没赢过《顶级大厨》
So I didn't win "Top Chef,"
也没得过奖
and I don't have any awards.
该死 我甚至都没有男朋友
Heck, I don't even have a boyfriend.
但你知道我有什么吗
But you know what I do have?
一屁股债
Lots and lots of debt.
这就是说我可以为你老板全天候烹饪
Which means I'll be available to cook for your boss 24/7.
顺便说一句 我是加比
By the way, I'm Gabi.
是啊
Yes, you are.
你是艾略特·帕克
And you are Elliot Park.
卡明斯基先生的公关 兼得力助手 兼...
Mr. Kaminski's publicist, slash right-hand man, slash...
有你在他是多走运啊
How lucky is he to have you?
恭喜啊 你可以谷歌一下
Congratulations, you can google.
那是绝对零度冰箱吗
Is that a sub-zero?
我上次看到这么多不锈钢
Oh, last time I saw this much stainless steel
还是做宫颈抹片检查的时候
I was getting a pap smear.
各位 我回家了
Hey, everybody, I'm home.
乔什 你看起来气色很好
Josh, you look fantastic.
谁旅行十个小时 看起来还这么帅
Who travels 10 hours and looks this good?
就是你
Ha-ha, you!
旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
天朝太棒了
Ah, China was awesome.
唯一的问题是 你在那边开了家公司
Only problem is you open a business there,
一小时后 就想再开一家
an hour later you want to open up another one.
- 艾略特 -好吧
- Elliot. - Okay.
你看我买了什么
Ah, wait until you see what I bought.
是给卡洛琳的戒指
It's a ring for Caroline.
瞧瞧吧
Check it out.
天啊 太美了
Oh, my god, it's gorgeous.
是吧 艾略特 这是谁
Isn't it? Elliot, who's this?
如果我走运的话 是你的新厨师
Uh, hopefully your new chef if I'm lucky.
我们要雇用一位真正的厨师
We're hiring a real chef,
那种有证书 奖状
one with credentials and awards...
还有纹身的
...and tattoos.
他在哪儿呢 因为我饿坏了
Well, where is he, 'cause I'm starving.
我可以给你做吃的
Uh, well, I can make you something.
你不是厨师
You're not the chef!
她不是厨师
She's not the chef!
但我在这里啊
But I am here,
我清楚地知道你想吃的是什么
and I know exactly what you want to eat.
因为我是食物读心者
Because I am a food mind reader.
这是我的超能力之一
It's one of my superpowers.
不投保驾车也是
So is driving without insurance.
烤奶酪三明治吗
Grilled cheese?!
这看起来棒极了
This looks... fantastic.
吃起来感觉黏黏的
It's so ooey-gooey.
知道吗
You know what?
别管另一个人了 你被聘用了
Forget the other guy, you're hired.
搞毛啊
What?!
为毛啊 因为会做烤奶酪吗
What-- for making grilled cheese?!
如果食物名称就是食谱的话 不算数好吗
It doesn't count if the name of the food is the recipe.
我这次靠直觉来选的
I'm going with my gut on this one.
我的直觉很喜欢
And my gut is loving it.
但你的直觉还没见到迈克尔·沃尔塔吉呢
But your gut hasn't met Michael Voltaggio.
至少让她试用一顿晚餐吧
At least have her make a trial dinner!
没问题 我才不怕考验
That's fine, I'm not afraid of a trial.
因为我是无辜的 我的食物会被证明是可口的
'Cause I'm innocent and my food will be proven delish.
你想让我做什么
So, what do you want me to make?
我周五要向我女朋友求婚了
Well, I'm proposing to my girlfriend on Friday,
一切都得完美无缺
and everything's gotta be amazing.
像她一样
Like her.
她文雅美丽 我高攀不起
She's cultured and gorgeous and way out of my league.
你能做顿大餐让她答应吗
Can you make a dinner that'll make her say yes?
我要做到更好
Oh, I'm gonna do better than that.
我会让她根本停不下来
I'm gonna make her say, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"
六袋杂物
Six bags of groceries.
你要么找到了工作
You either got the job,
要么就把车子清理干净了
or did you finally clean out your car?
不 我找到了
No, I got it...
差不多算是找到了
...in an almost-y kind of way.
我只用试做一顿晚餐
I just have to make a trial dinner
如果一切顺利 我就得到这工作了
and if that goes well, I get the job!
如果你得到工作 我就升职了
And if that goes well, I get promoted!
等等 什么
Wait, what?
如果我把乔什·卡明斯基
If I bring Josh Kaminski
和他的阔佬朋友们作为客户
and his rich friends in as clients
带去加伯 苏肯贝克和利兹公司
to Garber, Stukenbaker and Rizz...
他们会改名为加伯 苏肯贝克 利兹
...they'll change the name to Garber, Stukenbaker, Rizz...
和罗德里格斯公司的
and Rodriguez.
他要在晚餐期间
Well, he's going to propose
跟上流社会的女朋友求婚
to his high-society girlfriend during the meal
我的食物得让她同意求婚
and my food has to make her wanna say yes.
索菲亚 如果我搞砸了呢
I mean, Sofia, what if I screw this up?
别那样说
Uh, stop that.
你得自信点 就像我工作时一样
You've got to be confident, okay, like I am at work.
当我跟合作伙伴打交道时
When I deal with the partners,
我可不质疑自己
I don't second-guess myself.
我冲进会议中
I march right into a meeting.
直视他们的眼睛 然后说
I look 'em straight in the eye, and I say,
"这是您的咖啡"
"Here's your coffee."
没人需要告诉我 他们想喝哪种咖啡
And nobody has to tell me how they want it, no!
加里想加奶油 雪莉想加糖
Gary wants cream, Shirley wants sugar and...
鲍勃想盯着我的美胸
Bob wants to stare at my boobs.
自信点儿
Confidence, boom!
是啊
Yeah... yeah!
在厨房里 我掌控大局
In the kitchen, I have it together.
卡明斯基先生知道这点
And Mr. Kaminski knows that
瞧瞧他给了我什么
because look what he gave me.
运通黑卡吗
Uh... a black AmEx?
你知道那说法 一旦有了黑卡 就回不去了
You know what they say, once you go black, you never go back.
*这份工作已经十拿九稳了 噢耶*
*I've got this job in the bag, doo-dah, doo-dah*
*你马上就要被取代了*
*You're gonna get replaced real soon*
*今天真欢乐*
*All the doo-dah day*
艾略特 那是什么
Elliot, what is that?
今晚的后备晚餐
The backup meal for tonight,
来自我们未来厨师
compliments of our future chef
迈克尔·沃尔塔吉的问候
Michael Voltaggio.
你用不着后备
You do not need a backup.
闻起来还挺香的
That smells really good.
不 我跟你说 无所谓 因为...
No, you know what, it doesn't matter because...
棒极了 你布置好了餐桌
Bravo, you set a table.
我还做了考尼什野母鸡
And made Cornish game hen
配蓝纹奶酪焦糖梨
with gorgonzola caramelized pears,
还有松露土豆泥
and truffle mashed potatoes,
还有"不服吗"作为配菜
and a big side dish of bite me.
天呐 你看起来帅呆了
Oh, my God, you look so handsome!
真的特别特别帅
I mean really, really handsome.
就像神一样
Like a God.
得了吧 艾略特
Oh, Elliot.
这是我的幸运西装
This is my lucky suit.
我穿着这套西装谈妥了七笔大生意
I have closed seven huge deals in this suit.
但愿今晚是第八笔
Hopefully, tonight will be Number Eight.
但以防事情不尽我意
But just in case things aren't going my way,
我在手机上设计了这款兔子脚应用
I designed this rabbit foot app for my phone.
这么摸一下就行
You just kind of rub it.
摸兔子脚会有好运
你要有这些开胃菜
You don't need that app
就用不到那个应用了
when you have all these apps-etizers!
看起来好棒
This looks incredible.
我还找了一首绝妙的歌来烘托气氛 准备好了吗
And I found the perfect song to set the mood, ready?
*我只想得到*
*All I want to get is*
*再靠近一点*
*A little bit closer*
*我只想知道*
*All I want to know is*
卡洛琳
Caroline!
*你能再靠近点吗*
*Can you come a little closer*
浪漫死了
Romance.
- 《泰根与莎拉》吗 -没错
- Tegan and Sara! - Yeah.
我唱K每次都点这首歌
I karaoke to this song all the time.
我也是
Me too!
*想让你靠近*
*I want you close*
*我想要你*
*I want you*
*我不会特殊待你*
*I won't treat you like you're typical*
看看你
Look at you.
一切都赞极了
Everything looks amazing.
今晚一定会脱掉卡洛琳的袜子
I mean, this night is going to knock Caroline's socks off.
如果她穿了袜子的话
If she wore socks.
她不穿袜子 她的腿美极了
She doesn't wear socks, she has awesome legs.
她的一切都很完美
She has awesome everything.
你知道卡洛琳最赞的地方是什么吗
Do you wanna know the most awesome thing about Caroline?
- 什么 -她爱我
- What? - She loves me.
她为毛不爱你
And why wouldn't she?
我总是忙于工作 直到遇到她
I was always focused on work... till I met her.
现在我几乎不再想研究
Now I hardly ever think about developing
flash媒体解决方案和网页特效了
rich media solutions in flash and javascript anymore.
我也从没考虑过那些
Yeah, I hardly ever think about that either.
这就是她 是不是很漂亮
Ooh, that's her, ain't she pretty?
宝贝儿 你快到了吗
Hey, baby, are you close?
我听不到你说话 断断续续的 稍等
I can't really hear you, you're breaking up, hold on.
索菲亚
Hey, Sofia.
目前为止 一切顺利
So far, it's going really great.
他喜欢我的布置 选的音乐 还有我唱的歌
He likes the way it looks, the music I picked, my singing.
无论发生什么 你都是名女战士
No matter what happens, you are a female warrior.
要么杀人 要么被杀
And it's kill or be killed.
你必须成功
And you have to come out on top.
你又在看《饥饿游戏》吗
Um, are you watching "Hunger Games" again?
那不叫看《饥饿游戏》
You don't watch "Hunger Games,"
是学习
you study it.
好吧
Okay.
我觉得她可能没法如期来了
I don't think she's gonna be getting here when we expected.
没关系
Oh, well, that's all right.
这东西能保温一小时呢
I can keep this warm for an hour.
那你得再保温久一点儿
You'll have to keep it warm a little longer than that.
卡洛琳想缓缓
Caroline wants to take a break.
说什么事情进展的太快 失去控制了
Something about moving too fast and not being in control.
当生活在你面前瓦解时
It's kind of hard to remember her exact words
很难记住她具体说了什么
when your life is crumbling in front of you.
乔什 真遗憾
Oh, Josh, I am so sorry.
抱歉 加比 晚餐结束了
I'm sorry, Gabi, this dinner's a bust.
*我没钱付租金 噢耶*
*I have no money for my rent, doo-dah*
自从他有次打牌输了
I haven't seen him this upset
《星球大战》的海报后 我再没见过他这么沮丧
since he lost his "Star Wars" poster in a poker game.
我手上一对A 当然要全押
I had pocket aces, I had to go all in.
往好里想
On the bright side,
你的试用晚餐就是场灾难
your trial dinner is a disaster.
也就意味着你出局了 沃尔塔吉赢了
Which means you're out, Voltaggio's in.
这不公平
But that's not fair.
没人比金发美女更惨了
No one has it harder than a pretty blonde girl.
每次乔什一看到你
Every time Josh sees you,
就会回想起人生中最糟糕的一个晚上
he's going to be reminded of the worst night of his life.
尤兰达 你得帮帮我
Yolanda, you gotta help me out here.
我真的需要这份工作
I really need this job.
你行的
Oh, you got it.
听着 宝贝儿
Now, listen, honey,
我儿子心碎时 我让他坐下来 告诉他
When my son was heartbroken, I sat him down and I told him--
八点了 我下班了
it's 8:00, gotta bounce.
乔什
Josh?
乔什
Josh?
真的好痛
This hurts so bad!
我心真的在痛哎
It actually physically hurts.
我知道 真的很遗憾
I know, I'm really sorry.
乔什 拜托
Josh, come
on.
你聪明 迷人 事业有成
You're smart, you're charming, you're successful.
- 发型也超帅 -的确帅
- You got killer hair. - I do have killer hair.
为这个干杯吧
Let's drink to that.
好吧
Okay.
这有枚订婚戒指
Oh, there's the engagement ring.
湿的时候看着更大啊
Wow, it looks even bigger wet.
真不敢相信就这么分手了
I can't believe it's over.
我感觉好空虚
I just feel so empty.
那是因为你饿了
That's because you're hungry.
我给你盛点晚饭
I'm going to fix you a plate.
我知道你喜欢吃什么
And I know exactly what you like.
吃什么都不能让我心情好点
Nothing's gonna make me feel better.
土豆泥也不行吗
Not even... mashed potatoes?
土豆泥
Mashed potatoes?
还有很多奶油和黄油
With lots of cream and butter.
我喜欢奶油和黄油
I like cream and butter.
天呐 太好吃了
Oh, my God, that's so good.
你不会要让我独自吃吧
You're not going to make me eat
alone, are you?
这有点不专业
Well, it's kind of unprofessional.
但我听说这里的食物真的很好吃
But I hear the food here is really good.
敬土豆泥
To mashed potatoes.
再敬我最爱的 免费香槟
And to my favorite kind of champagne-- free.
我跟你说
You know what?
这顿饭好吃爆了
This meal kicked ass.
真的让我振作起来
It really cheered me up.
我就知道
Well, I knew it would.
我妈去世后 我总是给我爸做些特别的饭菜
When my mom died, I used to make special meals for my dad
总能使他振作起来
all the time, and it always cheered him up.
我敢说你想妈妈了
I bet you miss your mom.
那感觉一定很好
That must be nice.
我每一天都能见到我妈
I see mine every single day.
我妈妈是全天下最好的
Well, my mom was the best.
她教我做饭 陪我看茱莉亚·蔡尔德的节目
She taught me to cook, and we watched Julia Child together.
我爱茱莉亚·蔡尔德
I love Julia Child.
- 真的吗
-没错
- Really?! - Yeah.
我在一堂商务课里学到过她
I studied her in a business class.
想想吧
I mean, think about it.
她把满腔热情转化成一项产业
She took her passion and turned it into an industry.
你知道还有谁饱含热情吗
You know who else was full of passion?
- 卡洛琳 -吃口土豆泥
- Caroline. - Shh, potatoes.
茱莉亚·蔡尔德是我的明灯
Yeah, Julia Child was my inspiration.
每当我遇到困难时 都会自问茱莉亚会怎么办
Whenever I'm in a predicament, I ask, "what would Julia do?"
所以我才从大学辍学
That's why I dropped out of college.
真的吗
Really?
我第一家公司卖了
I dropped out of college
三百六十万以后我也退学了
when I sold my first company for $3.6 million.
我们也太像了吧
Wow, we're so alike!
都从大学退学
We both dropped out of college,
都是企业家
we're both entrepreneurs...
除了你是《财富》五百强的老板
Except you're in Fortune 500,
而五百对我是财富而已
and to me, 500 is a fortune.
看我这机灵抖的
It's a play on words.
我喝多了
I'm drunk.
你的晚餐做得很棒
Well, you made an amazing dinner.
还没完呢
Well, it's not over yet.
等看到甜点再说吧
Wait till you see dessert.
茱莉亚可不会这样
Oh, Julia wouldn't have done this.
天呐 我跟我老板上床了
Oh, my god, I had sex with my boss.
我另一只鞋呢
Where is my other shoe?
可恶 这双可要十九块啊
Damn it, I paid $19 for those.
卡洛琳 你未来婆婆来啦
Caroline, it's your future mother-in-law to be.
加比
Gabi?
天呐
Oh, my god.
- 我们... -是的
- Did we? - We did.
- 真的吗 -太真了
- Are you sure? - So sure.
起床啦 小鸳鸯
Wake up my little love birds.
- 完了 是我妈 -什么
- Holy crap, it's my mom. - What?!
- 你躲起来 -不
- You gotta hide. - No, no--
- 躲衣柜里去 -什么
- Get in the closet! - What?!
不要 我受不了这种狭小空间
No, no, I am not good with small spaces.
你被关衣柜里了吗
You were locked in there?
直到尤兰达找到我 放我出去
Until Yolanda found me and let me out.
我不得不尿进他一只鞋里
I had to pee in one of his shoes.
什么
You what?
我已经找最便宜的尿了
I tried to find the cheapest one.
现在是最便宜的了
Well, it's the cheapest one now.
加比 你真的搞砸了
Gabi, you really screwed this up.
我知道
I know.
我想做馅饼 可不想当
I wanted to make tarts, not be one.
我就不该跟他睡的
I never should've slept with him.
你觉得吗
Uh, you think?
我是说 根本没有结果的
I mean, it'll never go anywhere.
等等 你还想有结果吗
Wait, do you want it to go somewhere?
不 我讨厌多金的帅哥
No, I hate good-looking guys with tons of money.
我完全配不上他
I mean, he's way out of my league.
我就像个过期的蛋黄派
I'm like an expired twinkie,
他喜欢的那个姑娘是精致的巧克力泡芙
and the girl he loves is a fancy chocolate eclair .
你更像是个管不住下半身的浪女
You're more like a ho ho acting like a ding dong.
打起精神来
Snap out of it!
他是你老板 不是你有感觉的哪个帅哥
Okay, he is your boss, not some guy you have feelings for.
没错 知道吗 你是对的
Yeah, you know what, you're right.
我对他没感觉
I don't have feelings.
没感觉
No feelings.
根本没感觉
I have no feelings.
天呐
Oh, my god!
你有感觉
You do have feelings.
不 我把厨师刀忘那了
No, I left my chef's knives there.
它们比我车还贵
They cost more than my car.
你最好去拿回来
Well, you better go get them.
我们要流落街头的话会用到的
We're going to need them if we're gonna live on the streets.
加比
Gabi.
我在衣柜里找到你的时候吓死了
Oh, you scared me so bad when I found you in the closet,
假发都要吓掉了
my wig nearly fell off.
我知道 我那样只是...
I know, about that, I was just...
想安慰下乔什
trying to make Josh feel better.
那你不会送篮小蛋糕吗
You never heard of sending a muffin basket?
转念一想 你是送了
Well, in a way, I guess you did.
我知道 我搞砸了
Yeah, I know, I screwed up.
哎哟喂
Well, well, well.
看谁来了
Look who's here.
那位私人过头了的私人厨师
The personal chef who got a little too personal.
你还要做什么
What are you going to make next,
孩子吗
a baby?
我是来拿刀的
I just came to get my knives.
它们在柜台上 就在你尊严旁边
They're on the counter, next to your dignity.
够了 她已经够屈辱了
Now come on, she's humiliated enough.
放过她吧
Give the girl a break.
好吧 我承认
Fine, I admit it.
我是有点小气了
I have been a little petty.
我猜我能说的就是...
I guess all I have left to say is...
*我要打给迈克尔·沃尔塔吉啦*
*I'm calling Michael Voltaggio*
卡宝宝
Care bear.
乔帅帅
Jujubee.
这一切我真的很抱歉
I'm really, really sorry about all of this.
你没什么好抱歉的
Well, you have nothing to be sorry about.
不 我有
Yes, I do.
我心理医生说我太作了
My shrink says that I create drama.
说我太习惯心想事成
He says that I'm just so used to getting everything that I want
所以有时会故意破坏来制造难度
that sometimes I sabotage things to create a challenge.
你理解的 对吗
You understand, right?
不理解
Nope.
但这就是我爱你的地方 卡洛琳
But that's what I love about you, Caroline.
你的神秘难测 复杂...
You're mysterious and elusive and complicated...
和美丽
and beautiful.
一点不错
Exactly.
你真懂我
You totally get me.
天呐 我太爱你了
God, I love you so much.
抱歉我把你折磨成这样
I'm sorry I put you through such hell.
- 也没那么糟 -我和别人上床了
- It wasn't that bad. - I slept with someone else.
我说了我会破坏
I said I sabotage.
那简直是我人生里最糟的十四小时
Look, it was the worst 14 hours of my life.
你恨我吗 帅帅
Do you hate me, Juju?
不
No.
没我恨自己多
Not as much as I hate myself.
我也跟别人上床了
I slept with someone, too.
真的吗
Seriously?
虽然没你时间长 不过 是的
I mean, not for nearly as long, but... yeah.
那蠢爆了 什么都不算
Look-- it was, it was stupid and meant nothing!
你能原谅我吗
Can you please forgive me?
好吧
Well...
这倒让我有点性致了
it does kind of turn me on.
天呐 我真有问题
God, I have issues.
这是说我们还能继续吗
Does this mean we can move on?
因为我爱你 卡洛琳
Because I love you, Caroline.
我想娶你
And I want to marry you.
帅帅
Oh, Juju.
这是答应了吗
Is that a yes?
是的 戒指太美了
Yes! It's beautiful!
我要打给妈妈
I'm calling mother.
加比
Gabi?
我就是来拿刀的
Uh, I was just coming to get my knives.
恭喜你 我听到了
Congratulations, I overheard.
这一切我感觉很糟
I feel horrible about all of this.
我也是 我不是有意跟你...
Oh, me too, I really didn't mean for us to--
我也不是
Neither did I!
真抱歉 加比
I'm so sorry, Gabi.
是啊
Yeah, well...
这是我梦想的工作
this was my dream job.
我没有解雇你
I'm not firing you.
我律师说不行
My lawyer said I couldn't.
我不能留下 那样场面会尴尬的
I can't stay, that would be a terrible situation.
会吗
Would it?
如果你不想的话我不强留 但是...
I mean, I totally get it if you don't want to, but...
如果你想干 这工作是你的
if you do want to, the job is yours.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
茱莉亚会怎么办
What would Julia do?
我告诉你她会怎么办
I'll tell you what she'd do.
她会接下工作
She'd take this job.
茱莉亚不是傻子
Julia's no fool.
对吗 加比
Right, Gabi?
太对了
Damn right she would.
我干
I'm in!
别 悠着点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, slow your roll.
你俩就是这么滚上床的
That's what got us into this mess.
- 谈话愉快 -彼此彼此
- Great talk. - Yabba-dabba.
加比
Gabi.
我给你们做了床上早餐
Hey, I made you breakfast in bed.
不 谢谢 我已经饱餐过乔什了
Oh, no, thanks, I already gorged myself on Josh.
好吧
Okay.
那我就放这
I will just put it here,
然后自觉消失
and I will make myself scarce.
我鞋子
My shoe!
长命百岁
Gesundheit!
谢谢
Thank you.
来啦 尤兰达
Coming, Yolanda.