- A+
所属分类:成人英语资源
中餐在世界范围内享有盛誉,作为中国文化的一个重要组成部分,中餐已经成为许多国际友人了解中国文化的第一步。而在外国人吃中餐时,最常用的还是中餐点餐英语口语,常常会遇到一些困难和尴尬。今天我们就来看看在餐馆点餐时应该说些什么。
情景1:点菜 (Ordering dishes)
在国外的中餐馆,顾客通常可以看到食物的图片和名字。如果你需要帮助或者有一些限制性饮食需求,你可以告诉服务员。
对话 1
A: Hi, can I see the menu please? 你好,可以给我菜单吗?
B: Sure, here you are. 当然,给你。
A: Can you recommend some dishes for me? 你能向我推荐一些菜吗?
B: Our signature dishes are the Kung Pao Chicken, Mapo Tofu, and Gong Bao Prawns. We have vegetarian and gluten-free options as well. 我们的招牌菜是宫保鸡丁,麻婆豆腐,宫保虾球。我们还有素菜和不含麸质的选项。
A: Can I have the Kung Pao Chicken and Mapo Tofu please? 我可以点宫保鸡丁和麻婆豆腐吗?
B: Sure, would you like any rice or noodles? 当然,你需要米饭或面条吗?
A: Yes, I would like some plain rice please. 是的,我要一份白饭。
B: All right. Anything else for you? 好的,还要点别的吗?
对话 2
A: Hi, I'm a vegetarian. Do you have any vegetarian options? 你好,我吃素。你们有素菜吗?
B: Yes, certainly. We have a vegetable stir fry, a tofu and vegetable hot pot, and a spicy eggplant dish. 是的,我们有素炒,豆腐蔬菜火锅和麻辣茄子。
A: Can I have the vegetable stir fry and spicy eggplant please? 我可以点素炒和麻辣茄子吗?
B: Of course, would you like any rice or noodles? 当然,你需要米饭或面条吗?
A: Can I have some fried rice please? 我可以点一份炒饭吗?
B: Sure, anything else for you? 好的,还要点别的吗?
情景2:询问菜单上的菜式和口感 (Asking about dishes and flavors)
对话 3
A: Hi, can you tell me more about the Mapo Tofu? 你好,你能告诉我更多关于麻婆豆腐的信息吗?
B: Certainly, it's a spicy dish made with tofu and minced meat. 生猛宝虾是一道辣味的菜肴,由豆腐和肉馅制成。
A: How spicy is it? It is too spicy? 它有多辣?太辣了吗?
B: It's moderately spicy, but if you're sensitive to
spice, we can make it less spicy for you. 它辣度适中,但如果你对辣味敏感,我们可以做一份不那么辣的。
A: Okay, I'll try it. 好的,我试试吧。
对话 4
A: Excuse me, what does "Gong Bao" mean? 抱歉,"宫保"是什么意思?
B: "Gong Bao" is the name of a Chinese official, and "Gong Bao Chicken" is a dish named after him. 宫保是一位中国官员的名字,而宫保鸡丁是以他的名字命名的菜肴。
A: I see. Is it a sweet or spicy dish? 我明白了。这是一个甜的还是辣的菜肴呢?
B: It's a spicy and savory dish made with chicken, peanuts, and vegetables. 它是一道由鸡肉、花生和蔬菜制作的香辣菜肴。
情景3:询问餐厅服务 (Asking about service)
对话 5
A: Excuse me, can we have some more water please? 不好意思,我们可以再来点水吗?
B: Of course, I'll bring some water right away. 当然,我马上给你们拿水。
A: Thank you. Oh, one more thing, can we have the bill please? 谢谢。哦,还有一件事,我们可以付账单了吗?
B: Sure, I'll bring the bill over right away. 当然,我马上给你们拿账单。
A: Thank you very much. 非常感谢。
以上就是关于中餐点餐英语口语情景对话介绍,希望可以帮助到大家。在国外用餐时,保持礼貌
和耐心是非常重要的。如果你对饮食收到限制,可以告诉服务员以免造成不必要的麻烦。祝您就餐愉快!