- A+
所属分类:成人英语资源
上班就像在餐厅吃饭:入职=进餐厅;摸索期=下菜单;奋斗=等上菜;难题=菜晚上;加薪=菜来了;减薪=菜卖完了!愿你工作开心,吃得满意!虎知道为朋友们整理了7篇《餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话》,希望朋友们参阅后能够文思泉涌。
关于餐厅常用英语口语对话 篇一waiter: this is menu. are you ready to order now?
tom: sorry, we haven''t decided yet. could you please give us a little longer?
waiter: no problem.
tom: well, i think i would like to have a shrimp cocktail and the tomato sausage soup first. how about you, jones.
jones: the same for me, please.
waiter: yes, sir.
jones: what main dish would you like, tom?
tom: well, i''d like the sole, please.
jones: i''ll have the sirloin steak.
waiter: yes. what would you like to drink?
jones: red wine for me. and you, tom?
tom: i think i''ll have beer.
jones: one goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer, please.
waiter: would you like a dessert?
jones: what special kind of desserts do you have?
waiter: lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.
tom: well, i think we''ll order after we finish the main course.
waiter: all right, i''ll bring the soup right away.
关于餐厅常用英语口语对话 篇二waiter: can i take your order now,madam?您现在可以点菜了吗,太太?
may:yes. what would you recommend?是的。你推荐什么?
waiter: i am happy to recommend the fish.我很乐意向您推荐鱼。
may:it tastes delicious and it's today's special.它的味道很鲜美,而且是今天的特色菜。
waiter: our chef is from the coast and loves seafood.我们的主厨是从海边请来的,喜欢海鲜。
may:today's special is actually his favorite dish.今天的特色菜是他最喜欢的。
waiter: so i'm sure it is absolutely fabulous.所以我肯定它会非常好吃。
may:it does sound wonderful. maybe i'll try it.听起来确实不错。或许我会尝尝。
waiter: is there anything else? 还其他的吗?
may:maybe i could interest you in one of our fine appetizers.或许您可以尝尝我们的开胃小吃。
waiter: such as the escargot.比如说蜗牛。
may:not today,thanks. but i'd like to know if you have any vegetarian dishes.
今天就不点了,谢谢。不过我想知道你们有素菜吗?
waiter: yes,here's the menu. 有。这是菜单。
may:and what do you think you'd like to order?你想点什么?
waiter: maybe i don't want the fish.我不想要鱼了。
may:i think i'll have the green bean dish instead.我想换这道豆角吧。
waiter: what kind of soup would you like?你喜欢什么汤呢?
may:i'd like the egg drop soup.蛋花汤。
waiter: ok. is that all? 好的,就这些了吗?
may: yes.是的
waiter: would you like anything to drink while you wait?您等菜的时候要点喝的吗?
may:just an ice water, thanks!一杯冰水。谢谢。
餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 篇三a: good morning. can i help you?
早上好。有什么能效劳的吗?
b: i want an american breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up.
我想要一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋。
a: what kind of juice do you prefer, sir?
您想要哪种果汁呢?
b: grapefruit juice and please make my coffee very strong.
西柚汁,还有,我要杯很浓的咖啡。
a: yes, sir. american breakfast with fried eggs, sunny side up, grapefruit juice and a black coffee. am i correct, sir?
好的,一份美式早餐,要单面煎的鸡蛋、西柚汁及一杯清咖啡,对吗?
b: yes, that’s right.
是的。
a: is there any thing else, sir?
还有什么吗,先生?
b: no, that’s all.
没有了,谢谢。
(later)
稍后
a: good morning, sir. i’ve brought the breakfast you ordered.
早上好,先生。您要的早餐送上来了。
b: just put it on the table, please.
请放在桌上。
a: do you need anything else, sir?
先生,还有其他需要吗?
b: no thanks. ah, yes! can i have some more juice for the minibar?
没有,谢谢。 啊!可否多放一些果汁在冰箱里?
a: what kind of juice would you like, sir?
哪种果汁呢,先生?
b: tomato, orange and apple juice, please.
番茄汁、橙汁及苹果汁。
a: yes, sir. i’ll get them for you right away. would you please sign this bill first? thank you, sir. 好的,我立刻去取。麻烦您先签了这张帐单。
餐厅英语口语对话 篇四a:welcome to our hotel.欢迎光临。
a:so you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?您一共带了4件行李,是不是?
b:let me have a check again.让我再看一下。
a:the reception desk is straight ahead.接待处就在前面。
a:after you, please.你先请。
b:excuse me, where can i buy some cigarettes?劳驾。我到哪儿可买到香烟?
a:there is a shop on the ground floor.一楼有个商店。
a:it sells both chinese and foreign cigarettes.在那儿可买到中国香烟和外国香烟。
b:can i also get some souvenirs there?也可以买到纪念品吗?
a:there is a counter selling all kinds of souvenirs.有个柜台出售各种各样的纪念品。
餐厅英语口语对话 篇五a: oh, i’m starving. i’d like to try some real chinese cuisine. what would you recommend, waiter? 啊,我快饿死啦我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?
b: well, it depends. you see, there are eight famous chinese cuisines:for instance, the sichuan cuisine, and the hunan cuisine.
那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。
a: they are both spicy hot, i’ve heard. 我听说这两种都很辣。
b: that’s right. if you like hot dishes, you can try some.
对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。
a: they might be too hot for me.
对我来说可能太辣了点。
b: then there’s the cantonese cuisine and the jiangsu cuisine. most southerners like
them. 再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。
a: what about any special beijing dishes? 有什么特别的`北京风味菜吗?
b: there’s the beijing roast duck. 有北京烤鸭啊。
a: oh, yes. i’ve heard a lot about it. i’d like very much to try it. where can i
find it? 啊,对了,听过多次了。我很想试一试。在哪儿能吃到呢?
b: you can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly quanjude
restaurant. 大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店。
a: is it near here? 离这儿近吗?
b: not too near but not too far either. a taxi will take you there in 15 minutes,
if the traffic is not too bad, i mean.
不太近也不算远。乘出租车15分钟能到。我是说
,要是堵车不厉害的话。
a: well, thank you for your information. but what is the name of that restaurant again?
好,多谢您的指点。请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?
b: let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. you can show it to the taxi-driver.
我来给您写在这张纸片上。您好拿给出租车司机看。
a: that’s very kind of you. thanks a lot. 您真是太好了!多谢多谢。
b: you’re welcome. 不客气。
餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话 篇六a: waiter, a table for two, please.
服务生,请给我一张两人的桌子。
b: yes, this way please.
好的,请跟我来。
a: can we see the menu, please?
能让我们看一看菜单吗?
b: here you are.
给您。
a: what’s good today?
今天有什么好吃的?
b: i recommand crispy and fried duck.
我推荐香酥鸭。
a: we don’t want that. well, perhaps we’ll begin with mushroom soup, and follow by some seafood and chips.
我们不想吃香酥鸭。或许我们可以先吃蘑菇汤,然后再要点海鲜和土豆片。 b: do you want any dessert?
要甜品吗?
c: no dessert, thanks. just coffee.
不,谢谢。 咖啡就行了。
(after a few minutes.)
过了一会儿。
a: i can have the check, please.
结帐。
c: george. let’s split this.
乔治,我们各自付帐吧。
a: no, it’s my treat tonight.
不,今天我请客。
b: cash or charge, sir?
现金还是记帐?
a: charge, please. put it on my american express.
记帐。请记入我的“美国运通信用卡”帐号。
关于餐厅点餐英语口语句子 篇七我可以看看酒单吗?may i see the wine list?
我对大蒜过敏。i’m allergic to garlic。
这道菜不要放大葱。i’d like that without spring onion。
你推荐什么?what would you recommend?
今天的特色菜是什么?what’s today’s special?
我也要同样的。the same for me, please。
我比较喜欢清淡一点儿的。i prefer something a little lighter。
你们有鸡汤吗?do you have chicken soup?
我不想要甜点。i don’t want dessert。
关于餐厅常用英语对话2hugh is ordering a meal in a restaurant
休正在餐厅点餐
a few moments later?
(过了一会儿)
emma: one sparkling water
埃玛:一份带汽的矿泉水。
hugh: thanks very much
休:谢谢!
emma: are you ready to order?
埃玛:您现在可以点菜吗?
hugh: yeah i think i am actually. could i just have the soup to start please.
休:是的,可以。请先给我来一份例汤,好吗——今日的例汤是什么?
emma: that's minestrone, is that all right sir?
埃玛:是意大利蔬菜汤,可以吗?
hugh: yeah, that's fine, and for the main course could i have the chicken please?
休:可以。好的…至于主菜,请给我一份鸡肉,好吗?
emma: chicken.
埃玛:…鸡肉…
hugh: and just some vegetables and some boiled potatoes please
休:再来一点蔬菜和煮土豆。
emma: boiled potatoes, ok?
埃玛:…煮土豆。好的。
hugh: thanks very much.
休:谢谢!
emma: ok.
埃玛:好的。
读书破万卷下笔如有神,以上就是虎知道为大家带来的7篇《餐厅吃饭的英语口语对话》,希望对您有一些参考价值,更多范文样本、模板格式尽在虎知道。