- A+
所属分类:成人英语资源
:
现在,伴随着经济全球化,中国经济的飞速发展,我们国家的综合国力不断提高、国际地位也在提高,现在越来越倡导文化自信,虽然是在这样,但并不意味着摈弃所有外国文化,也不能和以前一样对西方文化全盘接受,这样会产生文化挫败感。从以前的崇洋媚外大现在的文化自豪,和全国人民的不断努力息息相关,英语在其中起到了纽带的作用,特别是商务英语,在职场中发挥着不可估量的作用。下面我将介绍一些商务英语的情景对话。
1.
a:excuse me, but arent you mr. jackson from australia?
对不起,您是澳大利亚来的杰克逊先生吗?
b:yes. are you mr. robin?
是的,你是罗宾先生吗?
a:yes. here’s my business card. we’ve been looking forward to meeting you.
是的,这是我的名片。我们一直在期待见到您。
b:thank you. i’m also delighted to meet you.
谢谢,我也很高兴见到您。
2.
a:whats your best price for that item?
这种货你们最低价是多少?
b:the unit price is $12.50.
单价是12.50美元。
a:i think the price is a little high. cant you reduce it?
我觉得这个价贵了点,你能不能减一点?
b:it. $12.50 is our rock bottom price. if you purchase more than 10,000 units we can reduce it to $12.00.
恐怕不行,12.50美元是我们的底价。如果你订货超过10,000件,我们可以减到12.00美元。
3.
a:mr. smith, welcome, we are very glad you are here to meet us this afternoon.
史密斯先生,欢迎您能来,我们非常高兴你能来和我们共进午餐。
b:thank you very much. i am very delighted to be invited to lunch.
感谢您,我感到非常荣幸能被邀请过来共进午餐。
a:please, come in.
您请进。
b:thank you for preparing so splendid a lunch specially for me.
谢谢你们为我准备这么丰盛的午餐。
4.
a:we would appreciate your kind consideration in the next negotiation.
在接下来的洽谈中,我们真心感激您能考虑我们的合作。
b:no problem. i hope we can keep a good business relationship in the future.
当然的。我希望我们在未来能保持一个良好的合作关系。
a:i wish a brisk business for us all and a long-time development in our business.
我也希望我们双方都生意兴隆,我们双方的合作能够长期共赢互利。
5.
a:hello! my name is lily. you’re a new comer here, auh?
你好,我的名字叫莉莉,你是新来的同事对吗?
b:yes. my name is maggie. i just started a week ago.
是的,我的名字叫麦琪,我才来一个星期。
a:well, if you have any questions, pls ask me at any time.
好的,要是你有任何问题,随时可以问我。
b:thanks, i appreciate that.
谢谢,感激不尽。
6.
a:can i talk to mark?
我可以跟 mark 讲话吗?
b:he is out on his lunch break right now. would you like to leave a message?
他出去吃午饭了,你要留言吗?
a:when he comes back, can you have him call me at (206) 5551212?
他回来后, 能不能让他打 (206) 5551212 这个号码给我?
b:of course. hold on for just a second so i can grab a pen and paper.
当然, 稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
7.
a:good morning. e2say company.
早上好!这里是一线口语。
b:good morning. could i speak to mrs. li, please?
早上好!请叫理小姐接电话。
a:yes. hold the line, please… hello, i’m afraid mrs. li is completely snowed under at present.
好的,请稍等……喂,李小姐现在很忙,可能无法接电话。
b:ok. could you ask him to call me back?
好吧,你能叫她给我回个电话吗?
a:yes. what’s your name, please?
可以,请问您贵姓?
b:my name is lily,and the number is 4008891618.
我叫莉莉,我的电话是4008891618。
a:ok, i’ll give mrs. li the message.
好的,我会转告李小姐的。
8.
a:hi, lucy. good afternoon.
嗨,露西,下午好。
b:hi, gigi. i hate to bring this up, but that new stereo system you got…
你好,琪琪。我本不想提的,只是你新买的音响…
a:what’s the matter?
怎么啦?
b:you were playing it all the morning. it kept me couldn’t talk with customer。
你们一上午都在放音乐,导致我无法与客户正常沟通。
a:i’m sorry,i didn’t realize it was that loud. i’ll keep it down in the future.
对不起,我没有意识到声音竟有那么大,我以后不会再这样了。
9.
a:hello, jack, good to see you a-gain.
你好,杰克,很高兴再次见到你。
b:hello, mark. how’s business?
你好,马克,生意怎么样?
a:oh, can’t complain.
噢,还不错。
b:good. jack, i’d like to introduce a colleague, nick. nick just joined us from ca, and he served for after you from now on.
好的,杰克,我给你介绍一位同事,尼克。尼克刚刚从ca公司来到我们公司工作,从现在起,他将为您服务。
c:hello, mr. thomas.
您好,托马斯先生。
a;jack , please. “mr. thomas” makes me sound old.
请叫我杰克吧,托马斯先生”听起来老气横秋的。
c:fine, jack. i’m nick. i look forward to working with you.
好的,杰克,我叫尼克。很期待接下来和你一起合作。
10. 必要的会议(a mandatory meeting)
a: paul? i need to work out a time to get together with your people.
b: does everybody need to be there? hilary and jason are on vacation this week.
a: it would be best if everybody could be there. how about next week sometime?
b: let me take a look at the schedule. i’ll get back to you this afternoon, all right?
11. 员工会议(setting up a staff meeting)
a: we’re going to need everybody’s input on this project. so i’d like to fix a time to meet next week and hear what you all have to say.
b: i’d prefer to meet in the morning. i’m going to be out of the office most afternoons next week.
a: i don’t have any problem with that. let’s set it up for 9:30 wednesday morning. we can carry it over to thursday if we need to.
b: that’s fine. what do the rest of you think?
12. 预约维修(a maintenance appointment)
a: hello? is this the maintenance department?
b: yeah. that’s right. what can i do for you?
a: we’re having a lot of trouble with our printer. could you come and take a look at it sometime this afternoon?
b: let me see. yeah, all right. i’ll be over about two.
13. 招聘预约(a recruitment appointment)
a: excuse me. mr. emory?
b: yes, ms. rodriguez? how can i help you?
a: i wanted to see if i could arrange a meeting with you to discuss recruitment.
b: absolutely. i’ve been wanting to meet with you about that. let me just get my book.
14.
a: hi, linda, how many lessons do you have in school?
b: there are 30 lessons a week, and you?
a: its the same. we have chinese, maths, english, arts, pe, and music.
b: its your favourite subject?
a: i like english best, because its good. and how about you?
b: oh, i like chinese best, because its beautiful.
a: haha, i see. whats your favourite after-class activity?
b: i like palying badminton, it makes me happy, and you?
a: i like playing basketball with my friends, we are happy, too.
15.
a: hi, tom, can i borrow your bike this week?
b: yes, of course, but why?
a: mine is broken. we went to a mountain last week.
b: oh, im sorry to hear that. when do you want it?
a: this saturday
b: oh, no problem at all.
a: how long can i keep it?
b: you can return it next week.
a: oh, its veyr kind of you.
b: its all right.
16.
a: i‘d like to get the ball rolling(开始)by talking about prices.
b: shoot.(洗耳恭听)i‘d be happy to answer any questions you may have.
a: your products are very good. but i‘m a little worried about the prices you‘re asking.
b: you think we about be asking for more?(laughs)
a: (chuckles莞尔) that‘s not exactly what i had in mind. i know your research costs are high, but what i‘d like is a 25% discount.
b: that seems to be a little high, mr. smith. i don‘t know how we can make a profit with those numbers.
a: please, robert, call me dan. (pause) well, if we promise future business――volume sales(大笔交易)――that will slash your costs(大量减低成本)for making the exec-u-ciser, right?
b: yes, but it‘s hard to see how you can place such large orders. how could you turn over(销磬)so many? (pause) we‘d need a guarantee of future business, not just a promise.
a: we said we wanted 1000 pieces over a six-month period. what if we place orders for twelve months, with a guarantee?
b: if you can guarantee that on paper, i think we can discuss this further.
17.
helen:hello, i‘m calling from san francisco for kevin lee.
海伦:哈啰,我从旧金山打来找李凯文。
kevin:this is kevin lee speaking.
凯文:我是李凯文。
helen:hi. this is helen parker calling.
海伦:嗨。我是海伦_派克。
kevin:good morning, helen. what can i do for you?
凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?
helen:im calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?
海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?
kevin:we need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.
凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。
helen:how much of it do you want shipped by air?
海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?
kevin:wed like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.
凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。
helen:ok. do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?
海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?
kevin:actually, well fax you their contact
information.
凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司——中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。
helen:all right. we can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.
海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。
kevin:that would be great.
凯文:那样很好。
helen:im not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.
海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。
kevin:no hurry. were not in a big rush for the second half of the order.
凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。
helen:all right. ill send you the shipping documents by dhl as
soon as i get them.
海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用dhl 快递给你。
kevin:very good. well be expecting to hear from you. and thanks for calling.
凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。
18.
罗伯茨:
what`s on the cards for tomorrow`s general meeting?
明天的例会有些什么项目?
迈克尔:
i think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.
我想我们的销售代表之一将要给我们一份新近销售数字的报告.
罗伯茨:
is everyone going to be there for it?
所有人都会出席吗?
迈克尔:
as far as i know everyone will be there.
就我所知所有人都会出席.
罗伯茨:
i hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.
我希望如此.它对于公司的近期来说很重要.
迈克尔:
maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.
或许我们需要重新确认一下.确保每个人都意识到这次会议的重要性.
罗伯茨:
leave that to my secretary. i`ll get her onto it.
让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.
迈克尔:
will i need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?
我要从营销部调一些人过来给我们分析一下销售结果吗?
罗伯茨:
yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.
好的.实际上这是个相当好的主意.因为是他们的营销活动最终决定了产品是成功还是失败.
迈克尔:
ok, i`ll organize that for tomorrow`s meeting then. i hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.
这事我会办的.我希望他们能在这么短的时间内准备出一些东西.
19.
罗伯茨:
what`s on the cards for tomorrow`s general meeting?
明天的例会有些什么项目?
迈克尔:
i think one of our sales representatives is going to give us a run-down on our most recent sales figures.
我想我们的销售代表之一将要给我们一份新近销售数字的报告.
罗伯茨:
is everyone going to be there for it?
所有人都会出席吗?
迈克尔:
as far as i know everyone will be there.
就我所知所有人都会出席.
罗伯茨:
i hope so, this will be important for company`s near-term future.
我希望如此.它对于公司的近期来说很重要.
迈克尔:
maybe we should double check to make sure everyone is aware of the importance of this meeting.
或许我们需要重新确认一下.确保每个人都意识到这次会议的重要性.
罗伯茨:
leave that to my secretary. i`ll get her onto it.
让我的秘书去做吧.我会交待她的.
迈克尔:
will i need to organize someone from the marketing department to give us their viewpoint on the sales results?
我要从营销部调一些人过来给我们分析一下销售结果吗?
罗伯茨:
yes, actually that`s quite a good idea considering that it was their marketing campaign that ultimately resulted in the products success or failure.
好的.实际上这是个相当好的主意.因为是他们的营销活动最终决定了产品是成功还是失败.
迈克尔:
ok, i`ll organize that for tomorrow`s meeting then. i hope they will be able to prepare something on such short notice.
这事我会办的.我希望他们能在这么短的时间内准备出一些东西.
20.
a:is that your quoted prices?
这是你方的价格吗?
b:yes,the price what i say is the most reasonable.
是的,我已经报了最低的价格了。
a:do you quote cig or fob?
你们报的是到岸价还是离岸价?
b:fob.
离岸价。
a:your prices are much too high for us to accept.
你的价格太高,我们不能接受。
b:im so sorry,it would be very difficult for me to come down with the price.
我很抱歉,这已经是我们的最低价了。
2:介绍产品
a: our products are excellent in quality。
我们的产品的质量非常好。
b: yes, we have the same idea.
是的,我们也这么认为。
a: the product we produced is characterized by its compact size, energy saving and easy to learn。
我们产品速来以其体积小,节能,而且易学好用而受欢迎。
b:its sounds great!
听起来很棒的样子!
3:市场优势
a: now,our products are greatly appreciated in markets.
我们的产品在目前市场上非常受欢迎。
b: but we dont have the experience.
但是我们没有卖这类产品的经验。
a:i believe they are sure to be sellable in your market.
我相信他一定会在你所在的市场中卖得很好的。
b:its necessary for me to make a market survey.
我还是需要做一个时长调查的。
a:ok,no problem.
好的,没问题。