- A+
随着国家间经济交流的日益密切,外贸行业也成为了一项非常热门的职业。英语是做外贸必不可少的技能,而付款方式是外贸谈判时的重要一点。下面是一些在外贸谈判付款时的英语口语常用表达,希望对外贸职场成人有用。
关
于付款的外贸英语口语表述
payment is to be made before the end of this month.
这个月末以前应该付款。
it's convenient to make payment in pound sterling.
用英镑付款较方便。
now, as regards payment, we've agreed to use u.s. dollar, am i right?
至于付款,我们已同意用美元,对吗?
we may have some difficulties making payment in Japanese yen.
用日圆付款可能会有困难。
I've never made payment in renminbi before.
我从未用过人民币付款。
we can't accept payment on deferred
terms.
我们不能接受延期付款。
what's your reason for the refusal of payment?
你们拒付的理由是什么?
collection is not paid.
托收款未得照付。
we don't think you'll refuse to pay.
我们相信你们不会拒付。
only one refusal of payment is acceptable to the bank.
银行只接受一次拒付。
关于汇票的外贸英语口语表述
The draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection.
汇票已经交银行按光票托收。
You can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit.
您就当作有信用证一样,向我开汇票托收。
We're sending our draft through Bank of China for documentary collection.
我们将汇票交中国银行按跟单托收。
We'll draw on you by our documentary draft at sight on collection basis.
我们将按托收方式向你方开出即期跟单汇票。
We've already remitted the amount by cheque. 我们已经将款以支票汇出。
We enclose a cheque for RMB200. 我们附上人民币200元的支票一张。