- A+
所属分类:英语资料
原标题:最全旅行必备英语,这篇就够了!
↓↓↓点击下方卡片,发现更多精彩↓↓↓
英语口语听力精选·吉米教师说
不少小火伴现已趁着十一出国旅行了,出门在外,除了万能的手势英语,怎么少得了这些不一样场景的有用英语呢!
英语·有用旅行口语
来历:马蜂窝旅行
旅行之前,行李,酒店,机票都预备好了
那你自个预备好了吗?
出门在外言语不通,地图没用的时分
半天挤不出一句英文问路人,只精干着急吧!
咱们为我们预备了最有用的旅行英语大全
让你出行不怕听和说!
交通东西
1.飞机篇
■ 处置登机
这次班机是在这个货台处置登机手续吗?
is this the right counter to check in for this flight?
夫人,有手提行李吗?
any hand luggage, madam?
do you have any hand luggage, madam?
我有一只背包。
i have one shoulder bag.
您预备把那小包作为手提行李吗?
are you keeping that small bag as hand-luggage?
手提行李不必称重。
hand-baggage is not to be weighed.
手提行李不包括在内。
hand-baggage is not included.
请您把行李标签系上可以吗?
could you put on the luggage label, please?
把您的行李放在货台上好吗?
will you put your luggage on the counter?
你看我的手提包要过磅吗?
do you think my hand bag should be weighed?
就是这些要不要把咱们的悉数行李一同过磅?
here they are, will you weigh all our luggage together?
我的行李有必要悉数过磅吗?
may all my luggage be weighed?
我一共三件行李超重吗?
i've got three pieces altogether. are they overweight?
先生,您有多少件行李要邮递?
how many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir?
我想邮递这三件行李。
i want to check these three pieces.
这只近间隔旅行包我自个随身带。
carry this over-weight bag by myself.
您的行李箱要邮递。其他的您可以随身带着。
your suitcase should be registered and the other things you may take with you.
我可以随身带手提包上机吗?
can i carry this carry-on bag with me on board?
您可以免费带手提行李上机。
you can carry your hand-baggage on board without charge.
免费行李限额是25千克。
the free allowance for luggage is 25 kilos.
您只能带24磅行李。
you're allowed only 24 pounds of luggage.
这没超出免费行李限额吧。
is that inside the free allowance?
刚好低于限额。
it's just below the limit.
它们重5磅,所以我正好在分量限额之内。
they weigh 5 pounds. so i'll be just under the weight.
不需要超重费。
there's no excess to pay.
超重5千克。
it's five kilos overweight.
恐怕您要付超重行李费,先生。
i'm afraid there'll be an excess baggage charge, sir.
那么我该付您多少钱?
well, how much do i owe you?
超重费是每公斤5美元。
the charge for overweight is $ 5 per kilo.
把您的机票给我好吗?
will you give me your ticket?
请把您的机票和护照给我好吗?
may i have your tickets and passports, please?
这是我的护照,我预备坐我国民航班机去纽约。
here's my passport, i'm going on the caac flight to new york.
这是您的行李单。
here's your luggage bill.
这是一张机舱行李标签。
here's a cabin luggage label.
这是您的机票及登机牌。
here are your tickets and your boarding pass.
单 词
登机牌:boarding pass/boarding card
处置登机手续:check in
货台:counter
手提行李:hand-baggage(较小)/hand-carried luggage(较大)
行李过磅/行李称重:to weigh the luggage
■ 问询登机口
a: 我大约在几号登机口登机?
which gate should i get on board?/which gate does it depart from?
b: 8号登机口。
gate eight.
a: 请问我的登机口是几号?
excuse me. what's the gate number?/where is the boarding gate for this flight?
b: 您的登机口是6号。
your gate number is 6.
■ 问询飞翔信息
北京和伦敦的时差是多少?
what's the time difference between beijng and london?
你能告诉我一下咱们啥时分抵达伦敦吗?
could you please tell me what time we'll arrive in london?
咱们啥时分隔端降低?
when are we going to be landing?
飞机到……要多久?
how long is the flight to... ?
■ 问询可以准时起飞\降低吗?
飞机缘准时起飞吗?
is the flight on schedule?
is the flight on time
这个航班会准时抵达洛杉矶吗?
will this flight get to los angeles on time?/ will this flight arrive in los angeles on time?
■ 登机播送英语
飞机起飞前三非常钟即上午9:30初步登机。
boarding will start thirty minutes before departure, at 9:30am.
飞往悉尼的123次航班正在五号登机口登机。
flight 123 to sydney is now boarding at gate
乘坐飞往悉尼的123次航班的旅客如今请登机。
we are now boarding all passengers on flight 123 to sydney.
咱们很快要请有些旅客提前登机。
we'll begin pre-boarding soon.
头号舱和公务舱的旅客,以及带着成人或许需要特别协助的旅客如今请您初步登机。
at this time we'd like to pre-board passengers in first class and business class, and passengers with young children or those who need special assistance.
如今请坐位号在13至29排之间的旅客登机。
we are now boarding passengers in rows 13 through 29.
如今请一切旅客登机。
now we'd like to begin general boarding.
■ 问询机舱效能
我的坐位在那里?
where is my seat?
我能将手提行李放在这儿吗?
can i put my baggage here ?
是不是可替我替换坐位?
could you change my seat, please?
我是不是可将坐位向后倾倒?(向后座的乘客说)
may i recline my seat?
如今可以解开平安带了吗?
is it all right to loosen my seat belt?
我是不是可抽烟?
may i somke?
请给我一个枕头和毛毯。
may i have a pillow and a blanket, please?
我觉得有些不舒畅,是不是可给我一些药?
i feel a little sick, can i have some medicine?
盥洗室在哪里?
where is the lavatory?
你有中文报纸吗?
do you have chinese newspaper?
我会冷,请给我一条毯子好吗?
i feel cool, may i have a blanket?
可不可以以给我一副扑克牌?
may i have a deck of playing cards?
■ 表达机上用餐
机上供给那些饮料?
what kind of drinks do you have?
咖啡、茶、果汁、可乐、啤酒和调酒。
we have coffee, tea, juice, coke, beer and cocktails.
晚餐想吃牛肉、鸡肉或是鱼?
which would you like for dinner, beef, chicken or fish?
请给我加水威士忌。
scotch and water, please.
请给我牛肉。
beef, please.
我觉得有些冷(热)。
i feel cold(hot).
有素餐吗?
do you have a vegetarian meal?
请给我来点吃的好吗?
excuse me, miss. could you get me something to eat, please?
飞机上一般都配有正餐枷聍种饮品,你若不想吃,可以说 i have no appetite. 标明“我没有食欲”。
i am on a diet. 我正在节食。
i am a vegetarian. 我是素食者。
■ 过境和起色
a: hello, we are to transfer to flight ca377 to 查找引擎优化ul.
你好,咱们要转乘到首尔的ca377航班,咱们如今想登机。
b: may i have your tickets and passports, please?
我想看一下你们的机票和护照吗?
a: sure. can we have our seats close to each other?
当然。咱们的坐位能挨着吗?
a: excuse me, i thought it was a "non-stop flight". why did the plane stop here?
打扰一下,我原认为这是“直飞航班”。飞机为啥停在这了?
b: i'm sorry. your ticket shows that the flight will fly directly to london. you don't have to change flights, but you do have to stop over here for about 1 hour.
抱愧。你的票上写的是直飞伦敦。你不必起色,但得在这停大约一小时。
有关表达
transit and transfer 过境与起色
过境 指旅客因所乘的班机在途中弥补油料,替换机组人员而在机场做时刻短停留,一般不需换乘飞机;
起色 是指旅客所乘的不是直飞班机,而有必要在途中某机场转乘另一架飞机抵达。
■ 入境
a: may i have some entry cards and customs declarations?
我可以要一些入境卡和海关申报单吗?
b: certainly. we'll be handing them out for passengers to fill out.
当然。咱们马上把它们发给旅客填写。
a: there're 20 members in our group.
咱们组有二十人。
a: do you have any idea how long it will take to go through the immigration?
你晓得入境需要多长时刻吗?
b: it all depends on traffic from other arriving aircrafts.
完全取决于其他到港航班的交通情况。
a: what happens after that?
然后呢?
b: your next stop is the baggage claim area.
下一步就是到行李获取处。
a: may i see your passport, please?
费事请给我你的护照。
b: here is my passport / here it is.
这是我的护照。
a: do you have a return ticket?
你有回程机票吗?
b: yes, here it is.
有的,这是回程机票。
a: how long will you be staying in the united states?
估计在美国停留多久?
b: i plan to stay for about 10 days.
估计停留约10天。
a: how much money do you have with you?
你随身带着了多少现金?
b: i have 800 dollars.
大约800美金。
i'm just passing through.
我只是过境而已。
入境单填写:
单 词
姓:family name,surname
名:first name,given name
性别:sex,gender
男:male
女:female
国籍:nationality,country of citizenship
护照号:passport number
原住地:country of origin
前往国:destination country
登机城市:city where you boarded
签证签发地:city where visa was issued
签发日期:date of issue
出世日期:date of birth,birth date
年:year 月:month 日:day
同行人数:accompanying number
签名:signature
官方填写:official use only
作业:occupation
2.乘公交篇
is there an airport bus to the city(the airport)?
这儿有去市中心(机场)的机场巴士吗 ?
where is the bus stop (taxi stand)?
巴士站(的士站)在哪里 ?
what time does it leave?
几点发车?
where can i get a ticket?
在哪里卖票?
i'd like to get a new metro card. do you know where i should go?
我想办张公交卡.你晓得去哪儿办吗?
i get off at connecticut avenue.
我在康涅狄格大道下车。
how long is the ride?
要坐多久?
would you please let me know when we get to the stop?
到了站请叫我一声好吗?
we'd like to go and visit the beihai park.
咱们想去北海公园看看。
when we reach the beihai park, i'll let you know.
到北海公园时我会告诉你们。
we'll be at the beihai park in a minute.
北海公园快要到了。
please drop your money into the box or touch your metrocardon the validator.
请将钱投入箱子或刷公交卡。
you don't have enough balance on the card.
你的卡余额缺乏。
please get ready to get off and touch your card again.
请您做好下车刷卡预备。
3.乘地铁篇
i can take the subway.
我可以乘地铁。
i just can't figure out the subway system at all.
我对地铁体系就是弄不理解。
but it's easy to get to manhattan from here by the subway.
可是从这儿乘地铁到曼哈顿很便利。
you take the uptown r train and get off at 12th street.
你乘北线方向的r路车到第12街下车。
do you know where the nearest subway station is?
你晓得迩来的地铁车站在哪么?
it's over there across the street in front of the cinema.
就在街对面影片院的前面。
is this the right subway to the rockefeller center?
这就是去洛克菲勒中心的地铁吗?
how much is the fare?
车费多少?
by the way,how can i get out of the platform after i get off the train?
趁便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?
that's very easy. the exit is always open.
那很简略,出口处老是翻开着。
.
4.乘租借篇
is there an airport bus to the city center?
这裡有从机场去市中心的巴士吗?
where is the bus stop / taxi stand?
公车站 / 租借车招待站在哪里 ?
how long does it take to go to ____?
到__需要多长时刻?
how much does it cost to the city center by taxi?
乘计程车到市中心需要多少钱?
take me to ___ / this address, please.
请载我去(景点) / 地址。
do you use the metre?
你运用计价器吗?
please stop / turn left / right here.
请在这儿泊车 / 左转/ 右转。
please stop at the next intersection.
请鄙人个路口泊车。
can i pay the fare by credit card?
我可以用诺言卡付车费吗?
stop here, please.
请在这儿泊车。
keep the change, please.
不必找钱了。
5.搭船篇
a: when will the ship leave for bangchui island?
船啥时分启航去木棒岛?
b: it will leave the port at six on july 8.
将于7月8号六点脱离港口。
a: excuse me. when will the ship enter the port?
请问船啥时分进港?
b: in an hour.
一小时后。
maybe we'll be in port before long.
咱们可以快进港了。
how many ports do we call at on our passage to dalian?
咱们去大连要经过几个港口?
what time does the ship leave?
船啥时刻启航?
酒店
1.订房篇
i’d like to make a reservation for one night on the 1st of march.
我想预定三月一号一晚房间。
could i book a double room for ____days from (date) to (date)?
我能定一间从____到____的双人房吗?
i’d like to reserve a room of one / a single room.
我想要预定一间单人房。
i’d like to cancel a reservation, for the travel schedule has been changed.
是这样的。我想撤消现已预定的房间,因为旅行方案有所改动。
what are the room rates?
房价多少?
how much is family room for a night?
请问四人房一晚多少钱?
is breakfast included in the room price?
请问房价有包括早餐吗
?
does the room have internet access?
房间有网络吗?
2.入住篇
i’d like to order something from room service.
我想要运用客房效能点餐。
i world like to have a morning call / wake-up call at 7:00 in the morning.
我想要早上7点的起床叫醒电话。
the light in this room is too dim.please get me a brighter one.
这房间里的灯火太暗了。请绐我换个亮点的。
may i have an extra bed put in my room tonight?
请问今晩我的房间里能否附加一张床?
i'd like to ask for the laundry service.
费事你替我把衣裳拿去洗一下。
i'd like to have myroom cleaned. would you please send a maid here right now?
我想请人打扫下我的房间,能叫个效能员过来吗?
3.退房篇
could you call a taxi for me?
可以帮我叫辆租借车吗?
i'd like to check out and finalize my bill.
我要退房和结账。
餐厅
1.预定篇
do you have a table for two right now?
请问如今有两人坐位吗?
i have a reservation at 18:30.
我今日晚上6:30有订位。
may we have a table by the window, please?
可以给咱们一个靠窗的桌子吗﹖
this table would be great. thank you.
这个位子极好﹐谢谢。
2.点餐篇
may i have a menu, please?
请给我菜单。
could we have another menu, please?
可以再给咱们一份菜单吗?
do you have a chinese menu?
是不是有中文菜单?
what would you recommend for a party of three?
你可以举荐咱们三人份的餐点吗?
what kind of dish is most popular here?
这儿最受等待的餐点是啥呢?
we need more time to look at the menu / decide whatto order.
咱们还需要一些时刻看一下菜单 / 抉择要害啥。
excuse me, we’re ready to order.
不好心思,咱们可以点餐了。
is it too late to change my order?
如今改餐点还来得及吗?
can i have the same dish as that?
3.用餐篇
could you tell me how to eat this?
请告诉我要如何食用这道菜?
could you please heat up my coffee? thank you!.
可以帮我把咖啡加热吗?谢谢!
may i have another spoon, please?
可以再给我一根汤匙吗?
could you give me a fork, please?
可以给我一个叉子吗?
excuse me. my order hasn’t arrived yet.
不好心思,我点的餐还没送到。
could i have some more water / napkins, please?
可以再给我一些水 / 纸巾吗?
excuse me. would you please show me where the restroomis?
不好心思,可以告诉我厕地址哪里吗?
4.结账篇
may i have the check, please?
请问可以给我帐单吗?
we are ready for the bill now.
咱们要买单。
i would like to pay in cash.
我想用现金付钱。
is the gratuity included in the bill?
小费有包括在帐单里吗﹖
can i pay with this credit card?
可以用这张诺言卡付帐吗?
may i have the receipt, please.
请给我收据。
that was a wonderful meal. may i have the check,please?
真是甘旨的一餐。请帮我买单。
thank you for your service. we really enjoyed it.
谢谢你的效能,咱们这餐吃得极好。
单 词
appetizer 开胃菜
salad (and soup) 沙拉 (汤)
main course 主菜
side 副餐/小菜
seafood 海鲜
specialty特制/特调
dessert 甜点
beverage 饮料
kids menu 儿童餐
购物
1.扣头篇
is this on sale?
这项(物品)有特价吗?
is this a discounted item?
这是特价产品吗?
excuse me. is there any discount on ___?
请问__(物品)如今有打折吗?
is there any promotion coming up?
迩来有啥优惠活动吗?
how about a discount?
打个折吧?
still too expensive. give me a better discount.
仍是太贵了,再廉价一点吧!
is this your final price?
不能再廉价了吗?
2.征询篇
thank you but i’mjust looking around.
谢谢,可是我只是看看。
i’ll try it first.if i like it, i’ll come back.
我先试用,喜爱的话我会再回来买。
can i have a look at that one, please?
我可以看看那个吗?
excuse me. which aisle is ____ on?
不好心思,请问__(物品)在哪个走道?
do you have this in another color? / does this comein any other colors?
这个有另外颜色吗?
what would you recommend for a gift for myboyfriend?
啥礼物你举荐我送男兄弟?
i’m looking for agift for my friend.
我要买这个礼物送给我兄弟。
when will you be getting new stock in?
你们啥时分会进新货?
3.结账篇
is there an atm nearby?
这邻近有提款机吗?
where can i change money?
我要哪里换钱?
i’d like to return this (for refund).
我想退货(退费)。
is this tax-free?
这免税吗?
can i pay by credit card(unionpay)?
可不可以以用诺言卡(银联卡)付帐?
where is the checkout counter?
结帐货台在哪里?
does this come with a warranty?
买这个有保修单吗?
i would like to take this one.
我要买这个。
please wrap this for me.
请帮我把这个包装起来。
请人拍摄
excuse me, could you help us take a picture?
不好心思,可以帮咱们拍张照吗?
could you take a picture of me with the __?
可以帮我跟(某景点)合照吗?
could you turn it the other way around?
可以把相机转直/横拍吗?
sorry, but i just blinked… can you take another one, please?
不好心思,我刚刚眨眼了,能再帮我拍一张吗?
that's a good one! thank you for the help!
这张拍得好好,谢谢!
国庆你去哪玩了呢,
等待留言告诉咱们哦~
喜爱今日的内容别忘了点个“在看”
免费送58部成语故事
吉米教师免费学英语,每天送福利!
觉得不错,请点在看回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: