- A+
接待是我们日常社交勾当的基本礼仪。下面小编为大家整理的商务接待英语对话,但愿对大家有用!
商务接待英语对话
A=Wang Ming(王明)B=Mary(玛丽)C=Grace(格雷斯)D=Jeff(杰夫)
In the following conversation,Mary Ellis is a senior executive from a corporate head office.Shes on a business trip to the panys Asia division office(joint venture in Shanghai)。Wang Ming,the VicePresident in charge of Asian operations,greets her.
鄙人面的对话中,玛丽爱丽斯是一家合资公司总部的一名高级主管人员。她出差到了这家公司在亚洲地区的分公司(在上海合资)。王明亚洲地区业务的副主管会见了她。
A:Good morning,Mary. Its great to see you again.Did you have a good trip over?
A:早上好,玛丽。真欢快能再次见到你。你旅途还愉快吧?
B:Yes,it was a good flight.I was a little tired yesterday,but Im OK now.
B:唔,还不错。昨天还有点累,现在没事儿了。
A:Great!If youreready,Id like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
A:太好了!如果你已经准备好了的话,我想把你介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。
B:Lets go.
B:咱们走吧。
A:Mary,this is Grace Shen,our Financial Officer.
A:玛丽,这是格雷斯沈,我们的财政主管。
C:Id like you to meet Mary Ellis.
C:这位是玛丽爱丽斯。
B:Im pleased to meet you,Grace.Youre doing a great job.The divisions finances are in top shape.
B:见到你真欢快,格雷斯。你干得太棒了。分公司的财政达到了最佳的状态。
C:Thank you,Ms Ellis. Im happy to meet you,too.
C:感谢,爱丽斯小姐。见到您我也很欢快。
A:And this is Jeff Yang. Hes in charge of Marketing.Jeff,let me introduce Mary Ellis.
A:这是杰夫杨。他主管营销。杰夫,我来介绍一下,玛丽爱丽斯。D:How do you do,Ms. Ellis?D:你好,爱丽斯小姐。
B:How do you do?Its a pleasure to meet you,Jeff.So youre the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures Ive seen.
B:你好,见到你很荣幸,杰夫。我看过的那些了不起的发卖数字,全是由你带领创下的吧。D:Thank you.I must say I have a great staff.D:感谢。可我得说那是因为我们有一个了不起的团队。
A:I think youll find all of our staff is topnotch.
A:我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。
B:Im already convinced of that,from the reports Ive seen.Well,Id like to see our manufacturing operation now,if I could.
B:我所读过的陈述早已说服了我。嗯,如果可以的话,我现在想看看我们的生产操作。
A:Sure thing!Right this way.
A:当然!这边请。