- A+
%20
A:%20Do%20you%20have%20any%20plans%20for%20dinner%20tonight?
%20你想好今天晚饭吃什么了吗?
%20B:%20No,%20I%20was%20thinking%20of%20putting%20a%20frozen%20pizza%20in%20the%20oven%20or%20something.%20How%20about%20you?
%20还没,我正在考虑弄个冷披萨什么的扔进烤箱里烤烤。你呢?
%20A:%20I%20was%20thinking%20maybe%20we%20could%20make%20dinner%20together%20tonight.%20What%20do%20you%20think?
%20我正在想咱俩今晚可以一起做晚饭。你觉得怎么样?
%20B:%20I'm%20absolutely%20useless%20at%20cooking!
%20我对做饭一窍不通啊!
A: I could teach you how to cook
something healthy. Frozen pizzas are so bad for you!
我可以教你怎么做健康食品。冷披萨对你一点好处都没有!
B: I know they aren't good, but they are cheap, convenient, and fairly tasty.
我知道吃冷披萨对身体没什么好处,可是真的既便宜,又方便而且味道也不错。
A: I recently saw a recipe for spicy chicken curry in a magazine. Maybe we could try that?
我最近在一本杂志上看见一份做鸡肉咖喱的菜谱。不如咱们试着做做看?
B: Yeah, why not. Do you have all the ingredients?
好呀,为什么不呢?原料都齐全吗?
A: I bought all the ingredients this morning, so let's start!
我今天早上都买齐了,咱们现在就开始吧!
B: What do we do first?
第一步先干什么?
A: First, you need to wash the vegetables and then chop them into little pieces.
首先,把蔬菜洗干净,切成小块备用。
B: OK. Should I heat the work?
好的。需要热锅吗?
A: Yes. Once it gets hot, put a little oil in it, add the vegetables and stir fry them for a few minutes.
行。锅烧热之后,倒一点油,把蔬菜都放
进去翻炒几分钟。
B: What about the chicken?
鸡肉怎么办呢?
A: That needs to be cut into thin strips about 3 cm long and then it can be stir fried on its own until its cooked through.
把鸡肉切成三厘米左右的窄条,然后单独炒熟。
B: How about the rice?
米饭呢?
A: I'll prepare that. Do you prefer white rice or brown rice?
我来弄米饭。你喜欢吃白米还是糙米?
B: White rice, please. None of that healthy brown stuff for me!
白米饭吧。我可不吃那些所谓粗粮的健康食品!返回搜狐,查看更多
责任编辑: