- A+
所属分类:英语培训
原标题:旅行必备:6大酒店常用英语情景对话(音频版)
英语口语
吉米老师前言:今天老师教大家有关酒店入住-点餐-客房-洗衣房-退房的一整套服务英语对话,希望对你有所帮助。
背景音乐:battle symphony
1
入 住
f: frontdesk(前台) g: guest(顾客)
f: welcome to the beachside inn. how may i help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
g: i’d like a room, please.
我要住店。
f: would you
prefer asingle or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?
g: a double, please. how much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?
f: it’s $145.00 a night. how many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?
g: just tonight.
就今晚。
f: ok. one night comes to $145.00 plus tax. may i have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?
g: it’s davies. robertson davies.
我是达维斯。
f: and how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?
g: it’s d-a-v-i-e-s.
是d-a-v-i-e-s。
f: so that’s d-a-v-i-e-s. how would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
g: do you take visa?
能用visa卡吗?
f: yes, we do. we take visa,mastercard, and american express.
可以,我们接受visa卡,万事达卡,美
国运通。
g: great. i’ll pay with visa then.what time is checkout?
我用visa付款,退房时间是?
f: checkout is at 10 o’clock. your room number is 505. is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?
g: and is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?
f: there are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。
g: is there a pool here?
有游泳池吗?
f: yes, there is. it’s on the 2nd floor. but you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。
g: great. what time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?
f: they both close at 10:00 p.m.
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
g: 10 p.m.? thanks. oh! and can i get a wake-up call for 6:30 a.m?
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?
f: sure. no problem. wake-up call for 6:30 a.m. enjoy your stay.
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
点 餐
w: waiter(服务员) g: guest(顾客)
w: good evening,madam and sir.do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
g: yes,i’m mr.johnson.
我是johnson.
w: this way, please, mr.johnson. here is your table. is this all right?
这边请,johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
g: thank you.it’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。
w: my pleasure.here’s the menu.(after a while)are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?
g: no,we are still looking at the menu.you see,this is our first trip to china.will you recommend us some chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们第一次来中国,你可以给我们推荐一些中国菜吗?
w:how much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?
g: i don’t care about money.i’d like to have some good dishes of chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有中国特色的菜。
w: yes,sir.let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
客房服务
r:room attendant g:guest
r: this is housekeeping, can i help you?
这是客房服务中心,有什么可以帮到您吗?
g: i forgot my adapter. can i borrow one?
我忘了带转换插头,能借一个吗?
r: yes, we can lend you a travel adapter. there is a deposit of 5 euro.
没问题,我们可以借一个给您,不过您要付五欧元的押金。
g: that’s fine. also, may i have extra towels?
可以。我可以多要几条毛巾吗?
r: of course.how many would you need?
当然可以,要几条呢?
g: two bath towels please. thank you.
两条浴巾。谢谢。
洗衣房
a:room attendant(客房服务) b:guest(顾客)
a: excuse me.do you have any laundry? the laundry man is here to collect it.
打扰一下,您有需要洗的衣物吗?洗衣房服务员员来收衣物了。
g: no,not now,thank you.
现在还不需要,谢谢你.
a: if you have any,please just leave it in the laundry bag behind the bathroom door.the laundry man comes over to collect it every morning.
如果您有需要洗的衣物,请把它们放在浴室后面的洗衣袋了。洗衣房的工作人员每天早上会来取走。
g: thank you.
谢谢你。
a: please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed,washed,dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
请您告诉我们,或者在洗衣单上标明是否您的衣物需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或者缝补并且说明您什么时候要取回这些衣物。
g: i see.what if there is any laundry damage?i wonder if your hotel has a policy on dealing with it.
好的,我明白了。如果衣物损坏怎么办呢?我想知道您们酒店会怎么处理这个问题。
a: in such a case,the hotel should certainly pay for it.the indemnity shall not exceed ten times the laundry.
如果是这样,酒店让人会赔偿。赔偿不会超过所洗衣物的十倍。
g: that sounds quite reasonable.i hope there's no damage at all.
那听起来非常合理。我希望衣物不会出现损坏。
a: don't worry,ma'am.the laundry department has wide experience in their work.
不要担心,女士。我们洗衣房工作经验很丰富的。
g: all right.thank you for your information.
那好吧,谢谢你的提醒。
a: not at all.
不用谢。
退 房
f: frontdesk(前台) g: guest(顾客)
f: good afternoon. how may i help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
g:can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
f: sure. what’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
g: my room number is 305 and name is smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
f: wait a moment please. here is your bill.please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
g: the total cost is 330. what’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
f: that’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
g: can i pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
f: of course, you can. may i have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
g: here you are.
给你。
f: here is your receipt. thank you. have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
g: thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。返回搜狐,查看更多
责任编辑: