- A+
所属分类:英语资源
求职招聘 | 人事代理 | 就业见习 | 就业培训 | 人才测评 | 劳务输出 | 全省招聘会安排等消息……官方微信号:sxsrlzysc,欢迎关注!
山西省人力资源市场每周三、四、六举办现场招聘会,欢迎参会。
很多外贸新手要面临客户来访的事宜,其中语言工具问题也是困扰相当多的业务员。面对老外对话,听不懂,说不出是件很尴尬的事情,特地给大家分享学习下!
投诉与索赔
the shipment i stuck in customs.
出货在海关受阻。
if you fail to make the
shipment soon, we’ll cancel the order.
如果你们不能近期发货,我们将取消订单。
i’d like to complain of the damaged goods.
我方由于货物被损向你方投诉。
we’re sorry to say that we are dissatisfied with the state of the goods.
很遗憾,我们对商品状况不满。
upon examination,we found the goods are not up to the standard of the sample.
经检验,我们发现货物达不到样品的标准。
the goods sent are inferior compared to the original sample.
所发送的货比原样品差。
how many are you short?
你们缺了多少?
could you pleased send them back to us at our expense?
你能将受损的货品送还我们吗?运费由我方承担。
who’ll bear the freight?
运费由谁来承担?
we have a complaint about quality.
我们要起诉质量问题。
we have to file a ckaim on you.
我们不得不向贵方提出赔偿。
the goods you sent are not up to the standard.
你们发运来的货物不符合标准。
i don’t think the responsibility should rest with us.
我认为责任不在我方。
we can only take on so much.
我们只能承受这么多。
文章来源:职场百科网