- A+
I just want to get this mess straightened out. I hate this weather.
我想整理一下这乱糟糟的一团。我讨厌这天气。
It's sucked.
I have had it up to here with this guy.
糟透了。我受够这个家伙了。
I've got a real problem with one of my co-workers. This is awful.
我有个同事真让我受不了。这太糟糕了。
I can't stand this. I'm going to complain about this.
我忍受不了这个。我想对此进行抱怨。
I'm fed up with your behavior. I've had it up to here with you.
你的行为让我受够了。我受够你了。
This is intolerable. I will not accept this situation.
这无法容忍。我对此不能容忍。
I will not stand for this. I'm going
to give him a piece of my
mind.
我对此无法容忍。我将向他抱怨一番。
I want to make a complaint.
我想抱怨一番。
关于『抱怨』的那些事儿
世界上有很多事情,都会逼得人不耐烦。比如你在看一场精彩的电影,邻座的一位妇女无体止地嗑瓜子,前面吞云吐雾地抽着香烟。如果你去和心上人约会,时间快到了,司机却在半道上和乘客拌嘴而停了下来,你能不急躁吗?
在这种情况下,表露出自己抱怨的心情,也是无可指责的,有时还是有必要的,比方一位不大守信用的人借了你的书,迟迟没有归还,催过几次还不见动静。这时,你就可以对他这么说:Isn't%20it%20about%20time%20you%20purmed%20my%20book?(是不是到了你该还书的时候了?)对方听了这话,一定会红着脸把书还给你。
由此可见,适当地表露出不耐烦抱怨情绪,有时也是一种自我保护的需要。出国者对此不可不学,因为国外并不是事事使人称心如意,人人懂
事明理的。
根据需要,在不同的情况下,可以用不同的措词表达,如:
I was wondering whether you had finished typing yet.
我想知道,你打字是否打完了。
I don't want to rush you,but it's time to leave.
我并不是想催你,不过是该下班了。
When are you going to stop playing that horribletune?
这么难听的曲子,你还有完没有?
Stop singing that terrible song,will you?
别唱那支难听的歌了,行吗?