- A+
So far, So good 还不错
He is ill in bed. 他卧病在床
He lacks courage. 他缺乏勇气
How's everything? 一切还好吧?
What should i do? 我该怎么办
You asked for it 你自讨苦吃
You have my my word. 我保证
Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
Don't count on me. 别指望我
Don't fall for it! 别上当
Don't let me down. 别让我失望
Easy come easy go.来得容易去得也快
I beg your pardon. 请你原谅
I have no choice. 我别无选择
I'll try my best. 尽最大努力
I'm on your side. 我支持你
Well, it depends这得看情况
We're all for it.我们全都同意
What a good deal!占便宜
I'll be back
soon. 我马上回来I'll check it out. 我去看看
It's a long story.说来话长
Just wait and see!等着瞧
Make up your mind.做个决定
The view is great. 景色多么漂亮
The wall has ears. 隔墙有耳
There comes a bus.汽车来了
What day is today?今天星期几
Who told you that?谁告诉你
Who's kicking off? 现在是谁在开
Yes,I suppose so.我也这么认为
You can't miss it. 你一定能找到的
Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗
Don't be so modest. 别谦虚了
Don't give me that!少来这套
He is a smart boy. 他是个小机灵
He is just a child. 他只是个孩子
I can't follow you. 我不懂你说的
I felt sort of ill. 我感觉有点不适
It is growing cool.天气渐渐凉爽起来
It seems all right. 看起来没问题
It's going too
far. 太离谱了/太过分了She had a bad cold. 她患了重感冒
The answer is zero.白忙了
What does she like?她喜欢什么?
As soon as possible!越快越好
He can hardly speak. 他几乎说不出话来
He always talks big. 他总是吹牛
He won an election.他在选举中获胜
I am a football fan.我是一个足球迷If only i could fly 要是我能飞就好了//if only 虚拟,常用表示强烈的愿望
I'll be right there.我马上就到
I'll see you at six 我六点钟见你
Is is ture or false?这是对的还是错的
Just read it for me.就读给我听就好
Move out of my way!让开//比较粗鲁
Time is running out. 没时间了
You did fairly well! 你干得相当不错
Clothes make the man. 人要衣裳
Did you miss the bus?你错过末班车了吗
Don't lose your head. 不要惊慌失措
He can't take a joke. 他开不得玩笑
How are things going?事情进展怎么样
How are you recently?最近怎么样
I know all about it我全都知道
It really takes time.这样太耽误时间了
It's against the law.这是违法的
Love me,love my dog 爱屋及乌
My mouth
is watering.我要流口水了Speak louder,please.说话请大声点
This boy has no job.这个男孩没有工作
This house is my own.这个房子是我自己的
You are just in time.你来的正是时候
You need to work out.你需要出去运动一下
Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起来很冷
Don't be so childish. 别这么孩子气
Don't turst to chance!不要碰运气
Fasten your seat belt. 系好你的安全带