- A+
所属分类:英语资源
学习英语口语的过程中肯定少不了各种场景的交流,从这些场景中,大家可以更好的提升自己的口语能力。今天我们为大家整理了常用英语口语对话场景10篇,一起来了解一下吧。
1.减肥
todd: ok, devon, i've been putting on a few pounds and you're quite a lean fit guy.
好的,戴文。我最近长了几斤,而你看上去苗条又健康。
devon: well, thank you.
谢谢。
todd: what do you recommend? what can i do to lose weight?
你的建议是什么?我怎样才能减肥呢?
devon: well, i exercise a lot. i go running at least three times a week. but more than that i enjoy playing sports and so different sports use different muscles and all of it helps to lose that weight that you might have gained.
我经常运动。我一周至少跑步三次。除了这点我还喜欢其他运动,不同的运动会锻炼不同的肌肉,这些运动都会帮助你减掉多余的重量。
todd: yeah, well, actually, one of the problems is that i actually exercise a lot.
好的,问题是,实际上我经常运动。
devon: do ya?
真的吗?
todd: yeah, so maybe it's my diet.
是的,也许是我的食谱有问题。
devon: it could be and so in that case you might want to eat something perhaps more nutritious or maybe even less of what you do eat. maybe, i eat three meals a day and i try not to snack in between. no potato chips. no popcorn. no candy bars.
有可能,如果是这样,你应该吃些高蛋白的食物,并减少食物摄取的总量。我每天吃三顿饭,并且努力在餐食间拒绝零食。不吃薯条,爆米花,也不吃糖果。
todd: that's pretty tough!
这很难做到!
devon: it is tough but......well, i must admit that i cheat every once in awhile but...
确实很难,但我必须承认我也许骗得了一时,但……
todd: ok, i'll give it a try....but actually, you see my problem is that i like junk food. so i have to choose: either i eat less or i eat a better diet. what do you think is more important?
好的,我会努力尝试的……但实际上,我的问题是我喜欢垃圾食品。所以我必须选择:是吃少点儿,还是吃得更好点儿。你认为哪条更重要?
devon: i think that if you are exercizing then you should just eat what you want and eat less.
我认为如果你最近在运动,那么最好吃想吃的食物,但是要减少量。
todd: eat less. ok. this is going to be tough!
少吃点儿。好的,这会很有难度!
devon: well, i have no dought that you will do the best that you can.
我毫不怀疑你会做到最好。
todd: alright! thanks a lot devon.
好的,谢谢你,戴文。
2.回家
todd: hello, gabrielle!
你好,加布里埃尔!
gabrielle: hello!
你好
todd: how are you doing today?
你今天好吗?
gabrielle: good thanks.
很好,谢谢。
todd: now, grabrielle, i hear that you are going back home to new zealand.
加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
gabrielle: that's right. i'm going home for summer.
是的。我要回家过夏天。
todd: ok. what are your plans?
你是怎么计划的?
gabrielle: probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then i'm going back to work.
也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
todd: oh, ok. where do you work?
好的,你在哪工作?
gabrielle: i teach as an english teacher in christchurch, in new zealand.
我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
todd: oh, ok. and that's where you're from, naturally.
哦,好的。你来自那里。
gabrielle: that's right.
是的。
todd: were you born there?
你在那里出生吗?
gabrielle: i was, yeah!
是的,我是!
todd: well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...themountains?
在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
gabrielle: probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah!
也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
todd: actually, how warm is it in the summer?
夏天那里到底有多热?
gabrielle: probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. a nice dry heat! very comfortable.
也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
todd: so when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in?
那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
gabrielle: no, no, no! we swim but it is not warm. yeah! it's pretty chilly actually.
不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
todd: ok. any other plans when you go home?
好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
gabrielle: yeah, i'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals.
我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
todd: animals!
宠物!
gabrielle: well, i miss my pets.
是的,我想念我的宠物。
todd: ok, well, what pets do you have?
那么,你养了什么宠物?
gabrielle: well, i have a cat and a dog and a sheep called sydney and two gold fish.
我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
todd: wow!
哇!
gabrielle: yeah! and i really miss them.
是的,我真的很想念它们。
todd: i'm sure they're really excited to see you. alright, thanks a lot.
我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
gabrielle: you are welcome!
不客气!
3.新房子
todd: oh, so what's your new house like?
你的新房子什么样?
keri: it's small, it's old. it's mostly wooden in the inside. it has two rooms and a balcony off of those rooms and downstairs there's like a living room area and a tatami mat room, kitchen, bathroom.
很小,很旧。房子内部主要是木质结构。楼上有两间房,各有阳台。楼下有一块生活区,一间榻榻米房间,厨房和厕所。
todd: wow, so do you live in the tatami mat room?
哇,你住在榻榻米房间吗?
keri: no, there's two tatami mat rooms. there's one upstairs and there's one downstairs and i don't live in either. one we use as kind of a spare room and the other one is my roommate's bedroom.
不,一共有两间榻榻米房间。楼上一间,楼下一间,我不住那里。一间是空房,一间是我室友的房间。
todd: oh, ok. so you have a roommate?
好的。也就是说你有一名室友了?
keri: yes.
是的
todd: what's it like having a roommate?
和室友住在一起感觉怎么样呢?
keri: it's good. it's good. i like living alone too but sometimes it's nice to come home and have someone there and my roommate gets home before i do and she likes to cook so often she's cooked dinner for me.
很好。我也喜欢一个人住,但有时候回去看到家里有人也挺好,我的室友比我早到家,而且喜欢做饭,经常是我回去看到她在为我们烧饭。
todd: wow, that's nice.
哇,真棒。
keri: i know.
是的。
todd: well, you do all the cleaning?
那么,你负责清洁?
keri: well, now that you mention it, i do a lot of the cleaning, but not all of it. oh, ok.
是的,你提到了,我做大部分清洁,但不是全部。
todd: well, what kind of things does she make you?
她经常给你做什么吃?
keri: last night she made curry. i think it was an indian curry, tomato-based.
昨晚她做了咖哩。我想那是印度咖喱,西红柿是主要食材。
todd: spicy?
辣的?
keri: yes.
是的。
todd: cool.
酷。
4.暑假
todd: ok. we're back with jeanna. you wanna talk about your summer vacation.
好的,吉娜。能谈谈你的暑假吗。
jeanna: sure. i went to las vegas, nevada; reno, nevada; tahoe, california; and san diego, california and i went to disneyland.
好的。我去了内华达州的拉斯维加斯,里诺,和加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖,圣地亚哥,我还去了迪斯尼乐园。
todd: wow! sounds like a really good time.
哇!听上去你玩得很愉快。
jeanna: yeah, it was. it was a lot of fun.
是的。我玩得很有趣。
todd: what was the best place?
最棒的地方是哪里?
jeanna: probably las vegas. it was the most interesting.
也许是拉斯维加斯。那里最有趣。
todd: ok. why was it the most interesting?
好的。为什么那里最有趣呢?
jeanna: it was just really busy and there was always stuff going on. ya know, never resting.
那里很繁华,总有各种娱乐活动,你知道,那里从来不闲。
todd: ok. ah, for example what stuff is going on? like, what did you do?
好的,例如什么活动,你在那里做什么?
jeanna: well, we went shopping a lot, in a lot of different casinos that had malls in them, we went and visited the hoover dam.
我们经常购物,在不同的赌场里都有购物中心,我们还去了胡佛水坝。
todd: oh, wow! it's pretty big.
哇!水坝很大。
jeanna: yeah, really big.
是的,很大。
todd: that's a lot of water. did you go swimming?
那里有很多水,你游泳了吗?
jeanna: no.
没有。
todd: can you swim in the hoover dam?
能在胡佛水库里游泳吗?
jeanna: you can swim in the reservoir.
能在蓄水池里游泳。
todd: i mean in the reservoir. yeah. ok. how did you get to las vegas?
我就是说在蓄水池里。好的。你怎么到拉斯维加斯的?
jeanna: by plane from oakland to las vegas.
从奥克兰搭乘飞机到拉斯维加斯的。
todd: ok. how long did it take?
路上花了多长时间?
jeanna: about an hour and forty-five minutes.
大约花了1小时45分钟。
todd: ok. do you think you'll go back to las vegas someday in the future?
好的。
jeanna: hopefully.
希望如此。
todd: ok. great. thanks a lot jeanna.
好的。谢谢你,吉娜。
jeanna: you're welcome.
不客气。
5.跑步
todd: ok, tim, we're going to talk about running.
好的,蒂姆,我们将讨论讨论跑步。
tim: ok.
好的。
todd: now, we've been running the last couple of nights.
我们前几天晚上一直一起跑步。
tim: yeah, that's true.
是的。
todd: and, uh, your much faster than me. you're a fast runner. how often do you run?
你跑得比我快多了。你跑得很快。你多久跑一次步?
tim: well now i only run about four days a week. but, when i was younger everyday.
现在我每周跑四次。我更年轻的时候每天都跑。
todd: oh, really. wow! did you run in high school or college?
哦,真的。哇!你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?
tim: i ran, i started when i was six years old.
是的,我从6岁开始跑步。
todd: no kidding!
你没开玩笑吧!
tim: and i started running and i ran all through the university.
没错,我经常跑步穿过大学校园。
todd: really!
真的!
tim: yeah!
是的!
todd: ok. so what events did you do?
好的。你跑过什么项目?
tim: middle
distance, middle distance which is 1,500 meters to 5,000 meters.
中等距离,1,5000到5000米。
todd: wow! are you a better short distance runner or long distance runner?
哇!你短跑更好,还是长跑更好?
tim: middle distance runner.
我擅长中等距离的跑步。
todd: middle distance. ok, how far is a middle distance?
中等距离。好的,中等距离有多长?
tim: oh, 1,500 meters, about.
大概1,500米。
todd: 1,500.
1,500米。
tim: yeah.
是的。
todd: ok! ah, what's your fastest time in the 1,500 meters?
好的!你1500米的最好成绩是多少?
tim: ah, 3.... about 3:47.
大约3分47秒。
todd: three minutes and forty seven seconds.
3分47秒。
tim: yeah!
是的!
todd: that's pretty fast.
那真是很快了。
tim: yeah. i did that in high school actually. i wasn't so fast in the university.
是的。那是我在高中时候的成绩。我到了大学成绩就没那么好了。
todd: oh, wow, man you can fly? no i don't feel so bad when you run so much faster than me.
哦,哇,你成飞人了?那我不会沮丧你比我跑得快了。
tim: i've been slowing down. i've been drinking beer so i don't run so fast anymore.
我现在跑得慢了。自从我喝了啤酒就再也跑得不快了。
todd: yeah, we're getting older. actually, um, i'm 33. how old are you?
是的,我们都变老了。事实上,我有33岁。你多大?
tim: i'm 27.
我27岁。
todd: 27. oh, ok. so, do you think you'll be running your whole life?
27岁。哦,好的。你认为你会一辈子都坚持跑步吗?
tim: i think so, yeah. i grew up in the woods, everyday in the woods, so i really want to get back to running in the woods. i think it is really healthy to do.
我想是的。我在林间长大,每天都泡在树林里,所以我很想回到森林中继续跑。我想那样很健康。
todd: yeah. that's nice. ok. thanks a lot, tim.
这很好。好的,谢谢你蒂姆。
6.季节
odd: hey, james!
嗨,詹姆斯!
james: yeah!
嗨!
todd: let's talk about seasons.
我们来聊一聊季节。
james: ok.
好的。
todd: james, what is your favorite season?
詹姆斯,你最喜欢的季节是什么?
james: my favorite season is spring.
我最喜欢的是春天。
todd: yeah, why is that?
为什么是春天?
james: because it's not so cold but it's not so hot that i'm sweating on the train. i can go to the beach. i can relax with my friends outside. it's very nice.
因为春天的天气不是很冷也不是很热,参加训练正合适。我还能去海边玩儿,和我的朋友一起出去。天气非常好。
todd: ok. what is your least favorite season?
好的,你最不喜欢的季节是什么?
james: my least favorite season in japan is the rainy season ...because i don't like rain at all.
我最不喜欢的是日本的雨季……因为我一点儿都不喜欢雨。
todd: ok. what season are we in right now?
好的。我们现在正处于什么季节?
james: right now it is the very end of winter. it is just starting to become spring.
现在正是冬天的末尾,我们即将迎来春天。
todd: what's the weather like today?
今天的天气怎么样呢?
james: today, it's very sunny. it's a little cool. a little breezy. it's very nice. i enjoy it.
今天天气很晴朗,威风,有一点冷。今天天气很好,我很喜欢。
7.电视
todd: marika let's talk about television.
茉莉,我们来聊聊电视。
marika: ok.
好的。
todd: do you like to watch a lot of tv?
你喜欢经常看电视吗?
marika: yeah, i watch a lot of tv.
是的,我经常看电视。
todd: now you've been in japan for awhile. do yo watch tv in english or in japanese?
你现在在日本已经有一段时间了。你是看英语电视节目还是看日语电视节目?
marika: i watch tv in japanese, but if it's on in english i will watch it in english. yeah, i'm the same way.
我看日语节目,但如果有英语的我就看英语节目。是的,我也是。
todd: um, how good is your comprehension? how much can you understand?
你的日语对话能力怎么样?你能听懂多少?
marika: if it's a drama i can understand most of what's happening, and definitely the story, but if a talk show and there's young people on and there're speaking fast, with a lot of slang, i don't really understand a lot of what they're saying, although i might know what topic they're discussing, i won't know what exactly their stand is.
如果是戏剧,我能看懂,明白故事情节,但如果是脱口秀节目,而且有年轻人在节目上说得很快,用很多俚语,我就不太懂他们在说些什么了。虽然我能大致明白他们所讨论的节目主题,但我不明白他们是什么立场。
todd: do you think that tv is bad for people?
你认为电视会对人有坏的影响吗?
marika: yeah, i think that tv is bad for people. it's really bad.
是的,我认为电视对人会产生不好的影响,很坏的影响。
todd:why?
为什么?
marika: because instead of reading a book or doing something outside, or doing something productive you just sit in front of a tv and absorb bad information or things that don't really help, help you learn anything probably, although japanese television i think does have a lot of good documentaries and a lot of informative television programs.
因为人们不再读书,进行户外运动,或者做其他富有成效的事,而是坐在电视机前吸收一些没有帮助的信息,吸收那些你学不到任何东西的信息。但我认为日本电视节目中有许多好的纪录片和有意义的电视节目。
8.早餐
todd: hello!
你好!
kentaro: hello!
你好!
todd: did you have breakfast this morning kentaro?
你今天早晨吃早饭了吗,健太郎?
kentaro: yeah!
吃了!
todd: really! what did you have?
真的!你都吃了什么?
kentaro: i had a traditional japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish.
我吃了一顿日本传统早餐,纳豆,味噌汤,米饭和鱼。
todd: wow! do you eat that every day?
哇!你是每天都吃这些吗?
kentaro: yeah, maybe five days a week i will eat japanese style breakfast.
是的,大概每周有五天我会吃日式早餐。
todd: oh, really! ok. nice. and do you eat it at home or at a restaurant?
哦,真的!你是在家吃还是在餐馆吃?
kentaro: at home.
在家吃。
todd: at home?
在家吃?
kentaro: mm-hm.
嗯。
todd: ok. do you make it yourself?
好的。你是自己做吗?
kentaro: mm-hm.
嗯。
todd: oh, really. ok. what is a typical american breakfast?
真的!典型美式早餐是什么样的?
kentaro: well, i would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk.
我认为是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。
todd: ok. great and have you ever had breakfast in bed?
好的,你在床上吃过早餐吗?
kentaro: in bed?
在床上?
todd: yeah!
是的!
kentaro: no, not really.
没有。
todd: no, ok. and what time do people usually eat breakfast in japan?
没有。好的。一般日本人什么时候吃早餐?
kentaro: well, i would say but maybe 7to 8. something around that.
大约7,8点。这个时间左右。
todd: around 7 or 8. ok. great. thanks a lot.
7,8点。好的,谢谢你。
kentaro: you are welcome.
不客气。
9.弹吉他
todd: ok, diana we are going to talk about your hobby.
黛安娜,我们来聊一聊你的兴趣爱好。
dianna: ok.
好的。
todd: what is your hobby?
你的爱好是什么?
dianna: i have lots of different hobbies but right now i'm learning to play the guitar.
我有许多不同的爱好,但最近我正在学习弹奏吉他。
todd: great. how long have you been playing or practicing?
太棒了你练了多久了?
dianna: i got my guitar two years ago but i've probably spent a total of two weeks practicing.
两年前我得到一把吉他,但我总共也就练习了两周时间。
todd: did you bring your guitar to japan?
你把吉他带到日本来了吗?
dianna: i didn't. actually, my brother wants to learn to play also so he's taking good care of my guitar while i'm here, but when i get back i'll jump right back into practicing.
没有。实际上,我兄弟也想学,因此我在日本的时候都是他好好照料我的吉他,但我一回去就会马上去训练。
todd: ok, great. well, who's a better player?
很棒。那你们谁弹奏的更好?
dianna: i am for sure, but i told him that if he gets better than me while i'm away that he has to teach me everything he knows.
当然是我了,但我告诉他,如果我不在的时候他超越了我,他要毫无保留地把所有技巧教给我。
todd: oh, that's only fair. ok. can you play any songs?
哦,这很公平。你能弹出曲子吗?
dianna: yes, i can play "joyful, joyful, we adore thee" and just the last part of the "star spangled banner". not the beginning, the beginning's way too hard.
是的,我会弹《快乐,快乐,我们崇拜你》和《星条旗永不落》的最后部分,前部分太难了不会弹。
10.第一份工作
todd: ok, roe, why don't we talk about your first job.
罗伊,我们问什么不谈谈你的第一份职业呢。
roe: ok
好的。
todd: yeah, tell us about your first job.
跟我们谈谈你的第一份工作。
roe: you mean my official full-time first job, talking about!
你是指谈谈我的第一份正式的全职工作!
todd: yeah, sure. how about that?
是的,没错。你的第一份工作怎么样?
roe: ok. that was right after graduating university. i became a salesman.
好的。那时我刚从大学毕业。我成为了一名销售人员。
todd: oooh, salesman! nice.
唔,销售!很棒。
roe: yep, salesman.
是的,一名销售。
以上就是为大家整理的常用英语口语对话场景10篇的相关内容,希望能够对大家有所帮助。口语场景很多,在提高的过程中要慢慢的总结,慢慢的提升。