- A+
日常工作中,我们常常需要接待外地来的宾客,有的是领导有的是客户,非论来者身份如何,我们都不克不及疏忽怠慢了。下面小编为大家整理的商务接待情景英语对话,但愿对大家有用!
商务接待情景英语对话1
A: Good morning. I have an appointment with Mr. Wilson at 9∶30.
A: 早上好,我与威尔逊先生约好9点半会晤。
B: Are you Mr. Chen of International Trade Corporation?
B: 您是国际贸易公司的陈先生吗?
A: Yes. That s right.
A: 是的。
B: I ll tell Mr. Wilson that you re here. Would you like to have a seat over there for a moment, please?
B: 我会告知威尔逊先生您来了,您在这儿坐一下好吗?
A: Thank you.
A: 感谢!
商务接待情景英语对话2
A: Good morning. Can I help you?
A: 早上好。我能为你做些什么?
B: Good morning. Is this Modern Electronics Co., Ltd.? I have an appointment with the Sales Manager at 10∶00 a.m.
B: 早上好。这是现代办公用品有限公司吗?我在10点与发卖经理有个约会。
A: May I have your name, please?
A: 请把你的名字告诉给我好吗?
B: Thomas Wilson. I am from the Golden Trading Company.
B: 阿卡索威尔逊,我从黄金贸易公司来。
A: Let me see ... Ah, yes, Mr. Wilson. Please take a seat, Mr. Wilson. I will tell the Manager s secretary that you are here.(Dial the phone.)
A: 让我查一查是的,他和你有约会,威尔逊先生。请坐。我将告诉经理的秘书你已经在这儿了。(拨电话)
A: Hello, Mary, this is Reception. Mr. Wilson from the Golden Trading Company is here. He has an appointment with Mr. Hilton at 10∶00 am.
A: 你好,玛丽,这是接待处。从黄金贸易公司来的阿卡索威尔逊先生已经在这儿了。他约定在 10点与希尔顿先生见面。
C: Mr. Wilson? Right, I ll e down now and take him to Mr. Hilton s office.
C: 威尔逊先生?那好。我现在就下去带他去希尔顿先生的办公室。
C: Mr. Wilson?
C: 威尔逊先生?
B: Yes, that is right.
B: 是的,我就是。
C: I am the Sales Manager s secretary. Please e this way. I ll take you to his office.
C: 我是发卖经理的秘书,请这边走。我带你去他的办公室。
B: Many thanks.
B: 很是感激。